Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prostheticfoot
Mar 27, 2002
Yeah it's getting up to the next "release date" for ark I think. Lotta promise there, but kind of a piece of poo poo to play sometimes. This looks a lot better, closer to the primitive plus of ark. I'm ready to take a break from bird wars personally. Any Xbox groups in the making?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prostheticfoot
Mar 27, 2002

Jackard posted:

Funcom not getting sued like Wildcard should help

I mean granted it was a LOT of money from that suit, but a) they hosed up by having that guy work under a non-compete 2)they've made a significant amount of capital from steam, Ms, and now Sony that isn't quite to the point of BP writing off four days profits to clean an oil spill but is more than enough to cover development costs and D)extreme rubberbanding and logging in stuck under the foundation you logged out of while your base loads is something I'd expect to go unfixed for a few months tops not the whole EA period.

This Conan game looks like it could be the better parts of ark distilled, with some fun end game. I'll prob still keep an ark presence to harvest tears transferring in an iron Man suit and wrecking poo poo with tek tier, but I haven't goon swarmed since eve got me sick of PC gaming

Prostheticfoot
Mar 27, 2002
Worth 30 bones? Kinda burned by ark

• Locked thread