Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

How is Funcom when it comes to cheating? That poo poo ruined Day-Z

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

how does one acquire a GMG voucher?

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

why would some GMG customers get a voucher and some not? like i want to get this fakakta game but not for full price

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

Also server 193 says it's in Europe lol like why would you ever choose it

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

is there a way to disable the intro movies

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

Filipino Freakout posted:

The only thing I've found that I don't like is placing objects seems permanent, or at least if there's a way to move certain things (boxes, campfire, sleeping mat etc) I haven't figured it out. You put it down it's there forever unless you deconstruct it. On top of that building component order seems to make a difference but I had to figure it out through trial and error, wasting time and resources in the process.

Same. I sort of have no clue what I'm doing but I've had a ton of fun figuring it out on my own. I managed to build a little house somewhere on a random coast before learning how to even make a storage box which made everything more difficult. I've had a few people running around the outside of my house and I have no idea if I leave a door open if they can come inside and murder me. I also had a random turtle on steroids all of a sudden trying to break down my door which scared the poo poo out of me but was also cool.Not to mention a giant rhino staring at me outside of my window but had no interest in me or destroying my garbage shelter. I do see potential here, but then again I buy every survival game that comes out :/

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

how can i block if I have a 2 handed hammer thing? when do i block and when do i strike in combat?

also is there a trick to combat that I'm not getting? like a way to roll or dodge

also whoever called those swamp things Danny Devitos made me lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

drat i just want all this fuckery to be fixed quickly with an official non-temporary guild on a permanent server. right now I'm playing without friends on a random server and getting way too attached to my hobo house

• Locked thread