Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Doesn't 53 square KM seem pretty big for only 100 players? I dunno I haven't played many of the survival games that are hosted like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

1stGear posted:

So there's no way to preload this game it looks like?

I can't even buy it.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Glenn Quebec posted:

Everything about funcom tells me that their 1 year timeline is not gonna happen.

I beg to differ, Funcom is not afraid to release an unfinished product.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I cant get past the dick slider part of character creation, the choices are too many.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Secret World was alright, I don't remember anything particular wrong with it at launch. AO and Age of Conan though...

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

So does your character work across servers? You get your dude with a huge rear end dick and level him up and craft a bunch of stuff on server A. Can you then go to server B with your huge rear end dick and wreck peoples hovels?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Harminoff posted:

Xp for kills only I think. So if you are in a group only one person will get the xp, which I think is a great decision.

Do you get xp for the kill or hitting a thing? If you are a fresh character and you go box someone you can see your xp fill up as you hit dudes and not kill them.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

They should just focus on their dick slider technology and license that poo poo out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I like Funcom, even if they produce buggy trash, at least their stuff is kind of different normally.

• Locked thread