Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

big time bisexual posted:

a circus in cangzhou loses control of their big cats; narrowly manage to save their show horse

https://my.mixtape.moe/wwfmze.mp4

Lets be real that horse is probably still hosed. They're not gonna send it to a horse hospice to live out the rest of its days after getting its legs/neck messed up that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

McGavin posted:

Let's be real that all of the animals involved have already been ground up into penis pills.

at least their lives will have had meaning

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

What's with peanut brittle? I like peanut brittle its great stuff.

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

anybody got any more of those funny china gifs and videos?

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Kharnifex posted:

Yeah, alot of fake Durex break very easily

Hey this is a thing? And how do I know?

I just kinda go with Durex cuz it's the only western brand I recognize.The box says "UK Brand Great Deal" and really plays up that it's British but now I'm worried

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

All the Taiwanese people I know are super cool. That's maybe 10 people so I think I can safely say the whole country is cool.

So you guys seen that Pakistani dude who got stabbed? How about that, huh?

Edit:

Pirate Radar posted:

Depends on the state but possibly, yeah. Since it implies you haven't been driving for a while.

I didn't have to they just renewed it in Michigan.

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Nanjing, there's a video of a video. https://supchina.com/2018/07/12/pakistani-student-stabbed-to-death-by-chinese-motorist-in-nanjing/

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

I thought it was called holding your phone pizza but I dont remember where I learned that.

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Bajaj posted:

It's almost midnight here on the Mainland. That means it's the perfect time to start hammering and installing shelves or whatever the gently caress my neighbors are doing right now.

Got this little kid on my floor, real little still wearing slit pants. His favorite toy is a hammer, honest to God real normal everyday hammer not one meant to be a toy. He runs around in the halls between two apartments (his grandma lives down the hall I think?) hammering away at the walls alllllll day.

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

It's illegal to ship live animals here? Is that why they're packaged so poorly and keep showing up dead? To hide that there's a live animal inside?

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

They're probably explosive when they show up dead too.

I'm not ordering live animals, for the record. Friend tried to buy a squirrel and they kept shipping boxes of squirrels to him. Told him to always just take a video of opening it because if he could prove it was dead on arrival they'd ship out another for free. It took so many tries before he got a live one, and the unboxings were nasty. They ship it with a little thing of food and that's basically it.

When he finally got a live one it suicided out his window :(

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

I don't have all the answers here but I can ask him about it. I didn't wanna bring up squirrels around him after the live one fell so we havent talked about it much since and after I saw the unboxing videos it kinda turned me off of the topic.

I just assumed they were normal pets in China. I haven't seen any wild ones to catch. Though I've only really been around Zhengzhou, Luoyang and Kaifeng, maybe there aren't many wild squirrels here?

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Hi are some people using "nothing burger" ironically cuz I've seen that a couple times in China threads but only as a joke and by very old people on facebook otherwise.

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

oohhboy posted:

Are you making a nothing burger out of a nothing burger or just plain nothing? Or are we talking about something else like a molehill?

tbh I actually thought it might be a reference to something in the thread. Was just curious you can keep using it if you want I wont judge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

No way wearing flags, any flags, is awesome flag codes are for suckers anyway

• Locked thread