Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tsuru posted:

If you were talking about people being idiots and getting robbed or worse when wandering into the wrong neighborhoods, I would agree. But this is law enforcement we are talking about... Not even the cops in South Africa are this unhinged.
You mean this unhinged? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n8KrdixvZc&t=114s

mobby_6kl fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Oct 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kharnifex posted:

A friend of mine just spotted this in True China

I fell way behind this thread and whoa, on page like 670 I see my old buddies from Good China!

They're probably local celebrities at one of the night markets, unfortunately don't remember which one this is from.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Got it, MORE SAUSAGE

Let's check out some other stuff at the night market

DUMPLINGS

SPONGE CAKE

TENTACLES

SCHWEINSHAXE!?

PEPPER CAKES

In conclusion, night market food is good, beef noodles (not pictured here) even better. I don't think PRC losers even have these.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ArbitraryC posted:

It's kinda weird how people hate trump so much they're willing to throw taiwan under the bus for it. Like the relationship between the countries is gross and taiwan should be recognized on a global stage but whenever the trump admin ever does anything that suggests taiwan is it's own independent country rather than using this opportunity to express how lovely the taiwan/china relationship is the press just doubles down on how this is causing issues with china. gently caress china, taiwan number 1.
But that's, like, a PRC editorial... of course they want to throw Taiwan under the bus.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Looks like Taiwan is #1 in train derailments today.

Pretty sure I rode that route when I was there last year, so better now then then I guess.

mobby_6kl fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Oct 21, 2018

• Locked thread