Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Should have then asked "Then why do Chinese foreigners in USA only eat noodles and not hamburger???"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

"The african known for having big butt and darknesss, so if i have the darkness then I'll also have the big buttness." :china:

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

peanut posted:

His skull:face ratio endeared a wealthy patron who is now paying his school fees.

The kid better have the lobes for business! :females:

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Grand Fromage posted:

Wechat's greatest feature is every single sticker, emoji, or any other image is stored in a new instance every time it appears in a chat. This slowly eats the entire hard drive of your phone. The storage is in a hidden folder, so if nobody tells you how to clear it there's no way to fix the problem. When I discovered this for the first time I was about to have to buy a new phone because mine was rendered entirely unusable, but I recovered the eight gigs Wechat had taken and the phone was restored to functionality.

Link or an explaination for this? I think i might be effected by this.

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

My Yakutian friends also complain about this. One took to saying she was from Siberia instead of Russia when she was in China. It worked because of course nobody would would kbow where that is and didn't want to lose face by questioning it.

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

plumpy hole lever posted:

Flip a coin, really

India would have a billion people with sticks, China would have a billion people with guns that continously jam or backfire.

I see someone doesn't know how much of a flaming shitpile the INSAS rifle is.

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

A Russian friend of mine is in Shanghai, teaching English for two months, and has just got Chinar'd. She's been sick for about a week but nobody at the school can be bothered to help her in a timely manner. :( A bloaty stomach with a headache, just like our patron, Haier.

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

"The final duty of all good posters is to post in the banme thread."

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Look at all these posters who've never had to deal with Russian passport control.

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Well, it's just reliably slow and terrible.

The one standout story was at a border crossing from Finland where they made us all wait in a line for "customs" checking for half an hour, seeing us all from an office, then finally walking out and just waving us through the green "no checks" gate anyway. What a waste of loving time.

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Double Monocle posted:

On one hand, I have funny sexpat stories about japan. I don't feel I should post these in the china thread, but I also think the japan thread would call me a baka gaijin

On the other hand, yall spent like 2 pages discussing us tax code.

This is the Plun'Qing thread, not the China thread so :justpost:

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

peanut posted:

many a mickle makes a muckle

"Many a bickie, makes a sickie." :australia:

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Does anyone have links to the fake solar panels/farms article? I can't find them in the thread.

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

I've been trying to find an article on the fake Chinese Solar farm, but gently caress me every goddamn link is about that stupid loving solar farm in the shape of a panda :negative:

Is this how you feel all the time Fojar? :v:

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Similarly, I found out how crappy my diet was in Russia after dating a vegetarian for a bit. Eat your salads!

P.S, CS girl is the one Bajaj, don't gently caress it up!

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

I guess they were expecting a more explosive performance.

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Someone posted some screenshots and it looks good. But it's a little too expensive for me right now.

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Hey Haier, what are some good buckwheat and lentil recipes? Has Chaoshan girl came up with any?

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

The Dowager Temptress

:five:

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Bajaj posted:

I found it on reddit. I believe they're Russian, and he was using synthol. She has a very central Asian look to her (AKA Mongolian ancestry), but who knows.

The guy is Russian, correct. But the girl is Yakutian and is famous on instagram literally just for being "angrybirds eyebrows". Furthermore, the Yakuts are turkic, not Mongol.

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

So the 4th Premier after Deng goes full dictator? Wow, number 4, so unlucky! *teeth sucks* plant melon, get melon.

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Pham Nuwen posted:

Hotpot is very famous, do you know it?

edit: god loving drat it

Hot pot leads to hot squat.

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

It's so that the business clients can keep their eye on their prostitute at all times.

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

When there isn't assholery, there's greed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Blistex posted:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Audis on fire off the shoulder of the road. I watched diarrhea glitter in the dark near the Dong Dan Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like gutter oil in the drain. Time to die. . . of an easily treatable ailment because I chose to put my faith in TCM.

:five:

• Locked thread