Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

KomodoWagon posted:

60-80 cigarettes a day will wreak havoc on your sexual potency.

And that's just from the air quality, not counting the actual smokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

That's Angel Opportunity's.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Jimmy Little Balls posted:

Reasons my girlfriend is angry today:

She wanted to go for breakfast when I was still asleep, was woken up by being shouted at for being lazy. Got up and ready and had to wait 45 minutes for her to get ready, she changed shoes 11 times. She has 4 pairs of shoes.

She had a stomache ache and wanted to go to the TCM doctor, I told her there was nothing wrong with her and he would just tell her to drink more hot water, he told her there was nothing wrong with her and to drink more hot water.

I've hurt my knee and she wanted to spend the day walking round a crowded park, I am very selfish for not going to the park.

Sever.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Posted in a /lit/ discussion of Zizek:

quote:

That's the problem with leftists. They're theorists.

Leftists want more niggers and spics? They haven't even integrated the ones that are here.

83% single motherhood rating Milwaukee.
79% single motherhood rating in Detroit.
72% nationally.

What the flying gently caress you retard leftists, that's not integration.

>50% highschool drop out for nogs and spics.

Get these loving failure savages out of our communities you complete and utter retards.

Incentivize births from your white and Asian populations, and make a loving utopia.

This is why China is really heavy into censorship and is super, super racist. They're not going to be subverted by retard leftists.

I loving love how the west keeps trying to school China on "human rights" and what not.

Every Chinese diplomat when dealing with any other nation is thinking in the back of their heads, "we've had civilization for 5,000 years. We'll be here 5,000 years from now."

When you fill America and Europe with people who can do little more than pick fruit, you're going to have a really loving bad time when poo poo hits the fan.

China is going to sweep every other nation so loving badly in 100 years because of just how badly the marxist ideology will fail.

You honestly think white men and Asians are going to pay for shitskins for more centuries and stand for diversity quotas?

lol you leftists are delusional.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

plain blue jacket posted:

I went to the British museum on Tuesday and it turns out Chinese people really like ignoring barriers and "do not manhandle the 3000 year old relic" signs

The museum even has dedicated "you may manhandle this ancient relic under supervision" tables which is loving cool. I got to touch s little Roman metal house god statue

How was the metal dick you rubbed?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Levon Wei, thankfully, continues to post.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Tupperwarez posted:

Haha, this started up at the office during my last year in China. "I ever told you about the test report," and such. I felt like I should have sent a link to how "ever" is currently used, but that would make me That Guy, a person I try my best to avoid being.

Also it runs counter to my policy of expending physical energy getting riled up when China happens. :v:

Technically it's grammatically correct anyway, just archaic and clunky. Oh well, many a mickle makes a muckle I guess!

Unless I just shifted into a parallel universe "I ever tell you about" is normal and common to say here in America.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Armchair economist bookstore.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

It's okay because the past is the past? Nope. It's China turn to take it. and in 10 years later China will over taken U.S economy. Then you will learn Mandarin and respect Chinese people. You will also learn to hate the U.S Then Japan and South Korea will follow soon, and U.S will continue to kill and destroy.

Besides if you give 10 million to China, its better than Philipines taking it. Smarter people make better use of resources. Then the resources will flow on to your country.

What can you do with nuclear rods? Nothing,

It's not about who is right or wrong.

THE VICTORS WRITE HISTORY. When history is written all smaller countries will want to ally up and develop superior Chinese ethnics and hardwork.

Why do you think its even good that you eat meat? Meat doesn't want to be eaten, but you are stronger-survival of the fittest.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Why do you care about carcinogenic fungi, you'll be dead from heavy metal poisoning long before you have to worry about cancer.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

They are westerner now, so they must eat sandwich every day.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Put toilet plungers at the four main points of chi to appease the ghost of the foreigner.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

The Great Autismo! posted:

remember when u were banging the mongolian girl and i was like "ur lucky she isn't a mainlander because she could make ur life a living hell?" and u were like "yeah i know, whew! lol!"...well, now its a mainlander. good luck

He's leveled up enough on Mongolian trash mobs to take on the boss.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Some insane tag team action from The Pwnerer and Falun Bong Refugee in this thread tonight, I'm glad we sorted out that China will rule the world and that learning French is useless because it's a white-centric language with very few speakers.

Except for all those black and arabic people in Africa that speak it. Why are you two so racist? Have you ever considered that your Sino centric view has excluded these proud people of color? I bet you're just a bunch of Mandarin Mersaults, gunning down unnamed arab workers on beaches for daring to look at your glorious asian queens with their rape filled eyes.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

JaucheCharly posted:

How come nobody ever posts bad things about Taiwan?

Taiwan #1.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

THE PWNER posted:

I'm not sure why you're so caught up on this, is it because you feel bad about spending your life travelling as an unskilled English teacher, yet are unable to actually speak another language?

"Why are you so caught up on this stupid thing I said, when you in fact are the stupid one?"

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

THE PWNER posted:

if you're learning a language as your primary pursuit in life you're bad at language learning mate. I am learning three disciplines at once, one of them is a language. Not tough... Mate.

But then again all native English speakers are bad at language learning.

*sighs, unsheaths katana* I'm learning three disciplines at once *teleports behind u* Your filthy gwailo brain cant even comprehend my superior language learning *cuts u in half* foolish foreigner, now your remains plunge the earth.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Nobody post the picture of all the jaw bones please.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Gunagon blazin' it :420:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Glenn Quebec posted:

I like the 283 in the middle of it all.

Eye of the storm baby.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Fake food is just the most bizarre thing in this entire thread for me. It just goes against everything I thought I knew about how things should work.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

*Chinese immigrant bites into wax apple* ah yes, I fell for a similar scheme back in my homeland *you try to explain that it's face saving and he smiles and nods but in his heart thinks you're trying to save face*.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

The F-35 has the same system because it's cockpit visibility is poo poo thanks to the need for a big rear end vtol fan housing behind the cockpit even on the non vtol versions. Of course, the 360 degree camera helmet is so heavy it snaps your neck when you eject from the plane.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Outrail posted:

Isn't the whole point that there's cameras all over it so you don't need cockpit visibility?

That's the incredibly expensive workaround for having poo poo cockpit visibility. Installing a bunch of cameras and a high tech vision system in your plane drives the price up, makes it take longer to develop, and lines the Lockheed Martin exec's pockets with another cool billion or two.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Outrail posted:

What's the the thoughts on the election over in China?

Recognize Trump's name. Trump, he's very rich! Go Trump!
Obama wants to take the South China Sea from China. Hillary is friends with Obama. Down with Hillary!

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

LingcodKilla posted:

I'm liking this Indian guy.

I'm pretty sure he likes to kill muslims a lot, but to be fair to him so do most indians.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Fojar38 posted:

China was hosed no matter who won, the dominoes have already been falling for years now

Obama's firm patience in dealing with the China Bubble will be looked back at as a work of political genius.

Donald Trump will go down in the history books as the man who destroyed China, like Reagan and the cold war.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Smoking puts heat into the body, which keeps colds away.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/804863098138005504
Incalculable amounts of face loss being caused by irresponsible President of the Unnamed Country.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYP16wyaxvc

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Thailand is real China. THAI LAND NUMBA ONE!

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Please Do Not Let Funyuns Become The Official Chip Of The Alt-Right

I’d love for Funyuns to not be included in any offensive memes, and I’d appreciate it if they weren’t referred to as a “snack for cucks.”

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Modest Mao posted:

why should I care about influence on bumfuck nowhere spread out over several continetns when I have 1/5 of human life under complete dictatorial control in the place human life is thriving the most

Did you know that territory contains resources like gold and diamonds and oil that you can turn into money?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Poop girl broke into your house and used your scrubber to dredge up your poop from the tank and take it home.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Haier posted:

I don't know about other cities, but lately on the Shenzhen Metro they've been playing this dramatic video on loop about Tencent E-sports teams. The narrative is trying to romanticize being a giant nerd, showing these pale scrawny/fat guys in cargo shorts standing at winners podiums and traveling to all of these exotic locations to sit inside a dark room, with shots of them looking off into the distance like they are contemplating more than that next bowl of instant noodles during a 16-hour click-fest in a Counter Strike knock-off.

Crossfire isn't just a Counter-Strike knockoff, I'm pretty sure it directly steals the assets from CS.
Chinese innovation.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Blistex posted:

The biggest problem is that he's going to be a Canadian citizen, with Chinese schooling on his record and application. So he's going to have the familiar problem of not knowing how to succeed in a western educational institute, but compounded with the fact that he is not going to be put into the "international student stream" where they just push them through because they are paying $15,000-20,000 a year in tuition, "so just pass him". The universities his mom is going to want him to go to are likely going to say, "sorry you have not been accepted" (because there is no benefit for them in accepting him) and the ones that do accept him are going to fail him pretty hard if he can't adapt fast enough because he's not paying massively inflated tuition to make it worth their while. If he doesn't keep his English up to snuff (difficult if he is living in China), then he's going to have a hell of a time trying to succeed in University, because he will be treated like every other Canadian student, where copying and pasting Wikipedia articles gets you an F or a ticket out with a blemish on your record.

I don't envy that kid's life if that's the road his mother intends to send him down.

15000-20000 a year is the international student Canadian tuition? What a frozen wonderland...

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Our family dog had mysterious oral bleeding and when my parents took her into the vet they said she was too old to be operated on so they just prescribed Yunnan Biao Herbal Supplements. Is this common/should I be worried about my dog getting tiger boner medicine?

• Locked thread