Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
5 When Chinese Jesus looked up and saw a great crowd coming toward him, he said to Philip, “Where shall we buy bread for these people to eat?” 6 He asked this only to test him, for he already had in mind what he was going to do.

7 Philip answered him, “It would take more than half a year’s wages to buy enough bread for each one to have a bite!”

8 Another of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, spoke up, 9 “Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many?”

10 Chinese Jesus said, “Have the people sit down.” There was plenty of grass in that place, and they sat down (about five thousand men were there). 11 Chinese Jesus then took the loaves and the fish, gave thanks, and an auntie pushed to the front of the line, took the loaves and the fish, and hosed off. Chinese Jesus said, “Cao ni ma”, and had a rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Yeah, on closer inspection it does seem to have some inaccuracies.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
CG wants to kick cats and dogs because... they're too sexy??

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
For clarity's sake Haier should probably come up with a nickname for his billionaire girlfriend (like Chaoshan Girl, The Mongol, Peanut Brittle Beauty etc). How about The Dowager? How old are we talking here?

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

BrainDance posted:

What's with peanut brittle? I like peanut brittle its great stuff.

Ah, to be young and innocent again.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Try half and half.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Fututor Magnus posted:

why are old chinese people so frail that they end up mysteriously drowned in hotel pools? in their 70s my grandparents were avid swimmers, hard to imagine them slipping in a pool and drowning.

Hmmm, well, I think the main difference here might be that your grandparents could swim. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Snitches get stitches.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I tried watching Wolf Warrior 2 but had to turn it off after a couple of minutes because it was just too poo poo.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Maybe the Diaoyu Islands are the friends we made along the way

I don't know what that is. Do you mean the Senkaku Islands?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Cry Havoc posted:

groady perv foreigner touching himself as he ogles all the girls on the bus

Don't sign your posts.

• Locked thread