Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Aren't all bombings intentional? I mean you don't carry a bomb and set it on accident like whoopsie doodle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

People thinking trump has this clinched forget what the polls looked like this time in 2008 and 2012.
This has been some of the biggest gaps in years.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

It's not about acceptance. Those that resort to rioting and violence feel that all rational courses of action have been expended. And frequently, they're not wrong.

Violence is the language of those who feel vulnerable.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

SocketWrench posted:

John Oliver did a thing on this over the one dipshit that did the same but with peanuts. Taking the entire refugee population we let in since sept. 11 2001 there were three that turned out to be terrorists of some sort and thye didn't do anything here. the numbers were 1 in 261,000 based off that info. Then he listed off all the poo poo you have to go through to even be let in as a refugee, the whole process taking up to 24 months as the FBI, Hmeland Security and a shitload of other federal agencies and a few foreign ones look up every shred of info on you, finger print you and interview you and test you and only when all that bullshit is over are you let in, so the odds a terrorist from ISIS is going to sneak in that way is effectively zero

And even then you might not necessarily get to america. They might drop your rear end in Iceland or another country accepting refugees.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Neo_Crimson posted:

Some do, others just like Israel because it oppresses Muslims. If Israel took land from a Christian country, Freepers would be in lock-step with neo-nazis.

Or if a christian government formed in Israel I really think they'd be all for it and claim they're the new chosen people or some such.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Hey they hate (what they perceive as) evil so clearly they pass the test. Don't even need to read the rest.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

... what? Is this person disputing that Native Americans are, in fact, native to America?
[/quote]

I think he's disputing the "political correctness" and wishes he could call them Indians (which you can under certain circumstances but right wingers just get upset at PC!!!)

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

As evidenced by Dale Reed, it's not the most sustainable market though.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Redeye Flight posted:

Washington might approve. Jefferson and Adams, more likely not. Madison would probably be chuffed.

Adams had the highest opinion of black people of like, all the founding fathers.
Whether or not that extended to them being president I agree, not likely.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

WrenP-Complete posted:

What else might they do with their money?

Donate to trump, so this is probably more of a waste.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

Really though a ball of pure, black hatred devoid of any good cannot simply die.

Well good news is he was pretty far from black :v:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Pretty sure if Al Qaeda and Iraq declared war on us first people would think of those wars differently.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

GetWellGamers posted:

Al Qaeda kind of did, though...

Ok so yeah good point, I guess I...forgot.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

McGlockenshire posted:

To: TexasTransplant

My thinking too! With all the polls “overwhelmingly showing Hillary winning”, of course it’s a setup. Skew the polls, make them up - and when she “loses” then the Left can attack the results as fraudulent because it didn’t line up with the cooked polls.

Ok
...why? I mean if they have this universal power to cook the polls why even bother chancing it? Let people vote then throw them in the trash and just say hilary won guys totally. Especially if they "know" trump will win.

I know I'm debating with crazy here but goddamn.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Literally Elvis posted:

What are the odds that Freepers claim they always knew Trump was going to lose when he loses this election? Not even necessarily "it was rigged, we always knew, keep your powder dry :bahgawd:" but more "he was a bad candidate, I always knew I just didn't want to say anything."

Saying a losing GOP candidate was "not a true conservative, that's why no one voted for them" is staple freep rationalizing.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

I like how Freepers are so unfamiliar with women in professional positions that they don't realize they have a lot more variety in outfits than men do in the same setting. Not a suit and tie? MOSLIM!

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

You'd think if all your prayers arent working God may not be backing your horse but eh details.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Those things died in the flood, silly.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

I'm seeing it all over the general news sites and social media, people are basically like "this is it! This will end Hilary for good!", its like watching pigeons fly into a window.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

I like how even if their hosed up reality was true, where roaming blacks are murdering pure innocent white people all over the country, the idea of a random white guy being bad is just inconceivable.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Mors Rattus posted:

I always wonder who they think they're including with the 'judaeo' bit

I mean, I went to synagogue for like 15 years and I can't think of a single Jewish founding father. I'm pretty sure that would have come up during Hebrew School, we talked about famous Jews in history.

(Spoilers: Maimonides was the best one)

It's a half hearted attempt to include Jews as "one of the good ones" since open anti semitism is a lot harder to get away with now.

They could just say Abrahamic values but that'd include Islam sooooo

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Why would they use codewords for emails they dont expect outsiders to see?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

For some reason all I could think of was if this happened at a Hilary rally they would claim it was a false flag to lionize her.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

There are kids in China who'd beg for a lightly used thread you ungrateful gently caress.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

I feel like if I abandon this thread when times are tough I'm giving up on a solemn duty.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

I'd legit rather die than in any way validate freepers penis extensions.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Nihilarian posted:

Pence is going to be the vice president of the United States

I will not blame anyone in the LGBTQ community for buying a gun to protect themselves, or just to feel safer

Until they shoot their spouse or child on accident. A lot of the arguments don't stop being plausible just because the group changed

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

It's not even being dumb though. I mean that's part of it but it's more the fear that can make you irrational, and guns give you a potentially lethal way to act on that fear.

Maybe we should have a separate thread on this because it's sort of an interesting topic to see a leftward trend of wanting a gun now and even REGULAR gun discussion is extremely disruptive.

It's like everyone is now thinking Le Jackal was right all along.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

And also claiming dems were going to do it to them so hella projection going on.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

It's incredible. Their guy wins and they proceed to tear themselves apart before he's even done anything.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Smeep posted:

Freep has a PizzaGate tag now, should you really wish to immerse yourself in all the insanity.

I'm not even joking this is the most insane thing I've seen this entire election cycle. There's literally nothing there but the alt-right just so desperately wants to put together their stupid Da Vinci code bullshit.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Jagged Jim posted:

They're still going on about the dude's last name!

They think bond villains are real life.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

We thought a Trump victory would cause a drought but it's nice to be able to have reliable fields of freeper tears to harvest :unsmith:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Because in their world rampant voter fraud is a basic fact you don't need to define.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Add in that people frequently have circles of friends with political views similar to their own who will share these articles, person only looks at the headline and doesn't click it, it really becomes an insular world right in your feed.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Neeksy posted:

Have any Freepers been even somewhat suspicious about how badly they got conned re: "draining the swamp" yet? I wonder what it would take for them to ever notice it.

They're still in denial and will be for a while. Until trump is actually in the white house they can continue to believe he's playing 12th dimensional chess.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Zwabu posted:

This is insane. Even if they watch only Fox News all the time, they can clearly see that even their GOP heroes who have long been out of office are ALWAYS referred to by their previous higher title. GOVERNOR (Jeb) Bush. SPEAKER Gingrich. GOVERNOR Romney. You have to be extremely and willfully obtuse to say or think like this.

When it comes to politics people's memories shut down completely. Generally they really honestly never noticed before but now that someone just shows up and goes "HEY EVER NOTICE THAT..." they take it as fact because, well, they never noticed.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

You'd think a staged attack would have the details down to the letter if it was planned in advance but I guess I'm not a 12th dimensional chess master.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Fathis Munk posted:

I'm mad because I'm a scientist and so far the illuminati didn't contact me to give me a healthy bribe related to their newest lie I'm supposed to cover up :smith:

You have to denounce it first, why pay someone doing the work for them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Jagged Jim posted:

quote:

To: matt04

Obama destroyed ITT rather than working to help the students, employees, and the businesses that would be affected due to a shutdown of the school. The left is only happy with liberal indoctrination camps. The average citizen learning real-world skills is NOT something the leftist totalitarians are interested in.

We need to use every opportunity to break up the monopoly the left has gained over education. This could be one such opportunity.

25 posted on 12/06/2016 3:50:56 PM PST by unlearner (11/8/2016 - a new beginning.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
Poor plucky for profit ITT tech :(