Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Elephant Ambush posted:

It's seriously going to be the best batch of tears yet. Hillary getting elected is basically the same as a 3rd Obama term and having the first non-white president followed directly by the first non-man president is going to break a lot of them. It will be an unbeatable year if the Democrats take back the Senate too.

Do not forget Free Republic was created due to Bills presidency. The tears are going to be amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Is the prize lying in the street and dying?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

The key is to hang with Van Halen as they refuse to have brown M&Ms

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Ron Jeremy posted:

Checking in from another thread. Is it true Dale Reed died?

Yep he is lying in the streets of hell now

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

It is a well known fact that reality has liberal bias - Sir Stephen Colbert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

The Rokstar posted:

Okay, this guy is clearly not watching the same Korean movies I've seen.

Also he is 53 and that means he grew up with the movies of the 60s and 70s. Those movies were not all innocents and pure as he would like to think.