Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Mors Rattus posted:

Clearly they got to him and he is a secret homofascist atheist transmuslim.

E: Also, they seem incapable of conceiving of Somali Christians (they exist, if in small numbers) - not that it'd matter, really, whether they were talking about Somali Muslims or Somali Christians.

They're not just black, they're AFRICANS, and migrants. Of course they're all terrible according to Freep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Geostomp posted:

I can see why Freep would be horrified to see the statues honoring their heroes torn down and mystified as to why black people might be offended.

Criticising the Confederates, who were a bunch of loser rear end in a top hat racist crybabies, is tantamount to sacrilege, especially if the critic is *gasp* AaaaafricanAmish. Hell, even those :airquote:people:airquote: should be made to respect and honour those great heroes of racism. But hey, as soon as anyone not white shows any sign of pride in their own heritage, it's all racism and it's being forced down their throats by jackbooted isla-homotransnazis, along side their cocks that they're apparently made to chow down on every day.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

McGlockenshire posted:

I forget exactly when this one was, but it was around the time he laid down something stupid like the temperament comment. That's the "do you believe this poo poo" stare.

quote:

quote:

To: Jack Black

This reminded me of something, and I worked out what it was.

For context

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emvySA1-3t8

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Tony Phillips posted:

Trump now apparently claiming that he still thinks the Central Park Five were guilty

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-says-central-park-five-are-guilty-despite-dna-n661941

Come on, Freep. Entertain me.

Hasn't he hired people to keep watch over what he says? Money well spent, it seems.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

It's fundamentally their misogyny coupled with "but but but but but BILL!" when it comes to any suggestion of infidelity. Their misogyny is also so institutionalised and so fundamentally part of them that they don't understand how criticising a woman for her sexuality, judging her for her looks or their attempts to control what they do with their vaginas is seen as regressive, sexist and misogynistic, and any woman who tells them to go gently caress themselves is an uppity oval office that doesn't understand her place. I mean, what's wrong with talking about a woman's tits or grabbing them by their genitals? You're just giving them a compliment right? Would anyone do that to some fugly beast? The nerve of some women, when we're trying to be nice to them!

That's pretty much what is at the centre of their hatred towards Hillary Clinton. "How dare that loving bitch, that short-haired pant-suited wearing oval office, do a man's job?" And of course, Bill Clinton's affairs are what gets mentioned instead of any infidelity that Hillary Clinton might have committed (assuming that sort of thing ever even happened outside of Donald Trump's insane fantasies), because a woman's achievements and qualifications are simply an extension of their husband/owner's, right?

Imagine if Michelle Obama runs for president in about 10 years? Then we'll probably see just how deep their hatred really goes.

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Oct 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

DarklyDreaming posted:

Um... Is this a response to the jokes about how he did blow before the debates or is he genuinely looking for traces of MAOIs in Hilary's urine?

It's Trump doing this.

Oh, and has there been anything about the Uncle Tom story which the person the slur was aimed at (Lil' Jon) just confirmed on twitter?