Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.
Freepers: I have deep knowledge of mail ballot fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

quote:

That said, remember how peaceful the relations were with Russia when republican Reagan was president?
As someone who came of age in the Reagan era, holy poo poo go gently caress yourself Freep.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

I don't see Trump seeking a job where he's bound by rules and works alongside others.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

quote:

I remember during the Illinois Primary he blamed the rioting that happened at Trump’s rally, on TRUMP! Up until that point, I was on the fence between him and Trump. When he said that, I turned to my wife and and said “Trump just won Illinois “.

Spoiler: Trump did not win Illinois. (EDIT: Oh, freeper meant the primary; yeah, he did win that in Illinois.)

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

Neito posted:

Why do they keep saying that they're ARMED agents? Is that actually a thing?

It's not a thing. The IRS may hire as many as 80,000 *employees* consisting of maybe 10 percent agents (the majority being paper-pushers and the like, same as any large organization) and maybe 1 percent agents with guns.

This was spun by Republican lawmakers and conservative media as 80,000 IRS supersoldiers coming to bust down your door and audit you into an unmarked grave, well aware that none of their followers will check whether that's actually true.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

KittyEmpress posted:

Isn't like, every red state besides Texas super reliant on federal funding mostly sent from blue state taxation at the end of the day? Do people not know the economic issues that would come up for their states without federal assistance?

Military bases in particular drive a lot of local economies. Those areas would be economically hosed without the bases, plus regular hosed if they had to fight against those bases, which they would need to do in order to secede successfully. And Freeper Joe and his grandpappy’s shootin’ irons aren’t going to change the equation.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

quote:

Problem is, if crime is up, and one minority group is constantly attached to the crime, people are gonna become “racist” against that minority. I’m seeing it increase in the US because of all the videos we see of black people looting, robbing, killing, etc.

When one watches a lot of cop videos and sees stolen car after stolen car, stopped by the police after a chase, and a bunch of black men jump out and run away, or large fights in McDonalds and they are all black people, or large groups “smash and grabbing” at retail outlets, and they are all black, well, it’s hard to stay “neutral” on your sensibilities regarding race.

Another freeper so close to getting it.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

quote:

Of course, not s a single word in the job listing the IRS put out that even hints at auditing or taxes.

Only secret police attributes. Just mundane things like “Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force” “execution of search warrants, arrests, and other dangerous assignments.”

Sounded like a dream job for antifarts and BoweLMove thugs, going after them white peoples and being paid.

Ah yes antifascists, well known for their love of law enforcement.

The far right really has a language all its own, doesn't it? It's a language that uses all the same individual words but they mean different things. When I read these comments (and similar comments on Facebook, etc.) it's mentally tiring because my brain has to do the extra work of converting terms like "leftist", "woke" and "Marxist" into what those words mean in the chudosphere (usually a synonym for "thing I don't like"). Sentences are absolute gibberish if I expect everything to keep to dictionary definitions. The only hope is to know in advance which English-appearing words need to be translated into Chud and then back into English. And even then it's usually gibberish.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

Freep: my oldest son has monitored four Chan all day too

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

quote:

Die FOX NEWS, die

It’s German, it means “The FOX NEWS, the”

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

quote:

I am one of those that is DONE holding my nose and voting R regardless NO MORE!! We keep winning elections and just LOOK at our country there is not a dimes worth of difference in any of the bastards! For decades I have worked the offices, knocked on doors, worked the polls, made THOUSANDS of calls, delivered signs, drove people to the polls and donated what I could!! I wake up to find my nation now has political prisoners and the bastards I have worked so hard for DO NOTHING!! I have watched Trump’s life being destroyed along with several of his advisors for MADE UP charges and the SCUM I have worked so hard for DO NOTHING!! IF Trump is on the ballot I will vote IF NOT I will stay home I just don’t give a drat anymore, I am DONE being a battered wife by the GOPe SCUM!! Five stinking DECADES I have NEVER missed and election, we will NEVER vote our way out of this BECAUSE there is no difference between them NONE!!!

17 posted on 5/29/2023, 2:39:13 AM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

Dear Sirs: I DEMAND you shoot the hostage! Signed, The Hostage

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

Mmm, I can taste the impotence from here and it's delicious.

When the left gets discouraged we tend to fall into doomerism, and it's a bad habit, but I prefer it to the right's go-to cope of wishing for genocide.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

There’s a Trump hotel not far from the WH which presumably he could have catered from if he’d remembered/cared.

For someone who’s theoretically in the hospitality business, his sense of hospitality is poo poo.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

Zwabu posted:

Mechanical Ape’s point is Trump could have catered the food from his nearby hotel but he’s cheap.

Exactly, if we're going to let people run a business while POTUS, we should at least expect them to use it for the public good once in a while.

Although the food would probably still have been cold so maybe it wouldn't have helped anything.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

Hunan sex trafficking, a very spicy problem.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

Neito posted:

Ah, yes, forceable tattooing, a thing that only good people in history have ever done.

... What? The fucks an Auschwitz?

"It's not the mark of the beast when WE do it!"

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

Always love the belief that Muslims are robots and by studying the Qu’ran you can view their source code

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

quote:

To: Morgana
Voluntary abortion is just the first step.

Wait until mandatory abortions are implemented because of “climate change”.

Two child policy, here we come.

"We need to destroy reproductive rights in order to save them"

Hey, you know what would be a great way to prevent mandatory abortions? Passing some kind of law, or perhaps a court decision, affirming that reproduction is the purview of the individual and not the government. A sort of ... pro-choice position, if you will.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

Love how "primarily Spanish speaker" must mean "here illegally".

They hate all immigrants, not just the illegal ones. Some are just more open about it.

quote:

To: thegagline

Why wait to deport? Why hold them in camps? Load them up on large transports and get them the hell out of the US but seal the border first. Hungary does it, Pakistan does it, India does it, Saudi does it, Kuwait does it and all very effectively, quickly and not at a horribly high cost.

48 posted on 11/11/2023, 6:02:43 PM by Sequoyah101 (Procrastination is just a form of defiance)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

jesus loving christ

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

:freep: “Trump getting removed from the ballot actually works out in his favor because”

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

quote:

Time for a declaration of ear against iran
Chickenhawk freepers always banging the ear drum

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

quote:

Does this fool realize he is messing with God’s Chosen?
Have you ever read the Bible? (I know freepers haven't) Like half the Old Testament is prophets making GBS threads on Israel for being lovely.

There's nothing more biblical than criticizing Israel.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

The average Freeper is so long retired they’ve forgotten that white collar work is all about sitting in a room while people discuss boring stuff. And I don’t blame anyone for not enjoying that poo poo, but if you can’t handle it then you’re definitely unqualified for POTUS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

quote:

outreach to the Black community in the US to educate on benefits of voting Trump
such as:

and also: