Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Man, it's weird seeing what's happened to Freep. I used to follow the old threads, and then stopped. Just started checking out the previous thread before it closed and god drat.

Who What Now posted:

I'm a little disappointed you didn't go with Freepers: What's The Name Of The Sexual Demon?

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

quote:

People need to get over themselves, words cannot offend you, they really cannot. Actually, you have to choose to be offended, and I choose the freedom God gave us all. To be free from being offended, and the freedom to say plainly what I think.

Now would I fight someone if they called my wife or child a fat hog? Or butt ugly? You betcha, but that is just how things should be settled.

:thunk:

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Whoa , is the thread title an actual freep quote ?

I can't remember which of Trump's actions it was in response to, but yeah.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

quote:

63 posted on 9/26/2019, 8:10:24 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)

I'm chuckling at the thought of this guy getting told "Do you really need to have so many all caps words" and just loving slamming out this into his sig.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

chitoryu12 posted:

This one is so blatant that I'm almost wondering if it's a troll or if this person actually exists.

Misogynist racists all over the internet will gleefully post about how they can't wait until the savage Muslims hordes subject women in the Western world, which is what they deserve for demanding rights/saying things I don't like/not going out with me.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

quote:

To: Stravinsky

Honestly I don’t care if people want to be somebody else. I can’t control what other people do. But before you go off to have surgery or take a bunch of pills, maybe you should live in and experience the world a little bit longer than the 10th grade?

I’m surprised “doctors” and “scientists” and “psychiatrists” are not just a little more hesitant about all this stuff, especially when it comes to children. I guess they are afraid of cancel culture too.

10 posted on 04/05/2021 1:22:26 PM PDT by monkeyshine (live and let live is dead)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

"Huh, strange...all these experts say that it's actually fine. Clearly it's not because I'm bigoted, it's that they're wrong!"

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

VitalSigns posted:

Lol what how was this argument supposed to go.

Were they trying to say Arbery was armed with the long deadly back claws of a fearsome bobcat?

I assume they were trying to portray Arbery as filthy and gross, to make the jury less likely to sympathize with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

quote:

To: Morgana
I live in rural north central Ohio. I voted at 3 PM and the place was packed.

This is a hot issue in this area. Lots of NO signs, barely a YES.

I pray the baby-killers in the urban cesspools stayed home.

18 posted on 11/7/2023, 7:04:23 PM by bimboeruption (Trump = The best President since Washington. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Gee I wonder why people might be hesitant to let right wing assholes know the people living inside support reproduction rights.