Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I bet you that guy is still thinking about his tire wall to this day.

And that he's sent the same letter to Trump, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Everyone read this article before the debate starts:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/what-trump-and-clinton-each-need-to-do-on-monday/501566/

This is just a point by point tear down of why no, Trump probably won't win the debate.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

C. Everett Koop posted:

Freepers: Laying Down in the Streets and Dying

Freepers: "Stand in the Streets... and Live"

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Also Bill isn't the one running for president right now.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Women who don't want to be touched by Trump: sluts.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Jagged Jim posted:

quote:

:lol: My dad is named Donald, I guess that means he's the ruler of the world as well.

Donald Duck, Übermensch.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

SocketWrench posted:

Not that I think firebombing is right, but it's not like they haven't been stoking the fires for this to happen for years

Yes, that McCain supporter never carved a backwards B on her face and then blamed some thug black man that supported Obama.

I guess technically in their view he is right since any time a republican does something wrong they are no longer a republican to them. Must be a small circle when you need to move goal posts constantly

I'll let you know where they are when democrat leaders are up on podiums inciting violence, hate and bigotry as openly as a sunday morning conversation over tea.
And how do you know it was taken on behalf of Hillary's campaign? Maybe it was someone that simply hates Trump, ya know, since he's a racist rear end in a top hat. Maybe it was some crazy Cruiz supporter that sees the party going to hell.

Maybe it was Jeb! ? Just saying...

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Any word on Freep about this?

https://www.gofundme.com/reopen-a-nc-republican-office-2ukuprzy

Hmmmmmm, I can't believe those dum dum liberals are paying to repair the thing they firebombed in the first place! What idiots!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Freepers: many covens of witches sending dark energies against Trump

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

McGlockenshire posted:

From Democrats warn of a racist uprising if Donald Trump loses election posted by freeper ColdOne

The thread is this mix of "no Trump supporters will be rioting in the streets" and "yeah but we're not racist" and "but but but BLM" and it's really weird.

Yes, it does actually look like you give a gently caress.

Methinks the ladies are protesting too much

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

To be fair, Hillary is bringing Mark Cuban and Meg Whitman tonight for the same reason.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

McGlockenshire posted:

A set of contrasting replies in another thread.

On a completely different topic, freep is now using the following text in their fundraiser banners. Original formatting.

Go ahead and unpack everything in the Trump paragraph before you start unpacking the Hillary one. They sure do love to stack it up.

e: From another thread on the trainwreck tonight, the most perfect post about why freep likes Trump:

"Full birth abortions". That's just murder...

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"Liberal JINOIDS"

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Yeah how about getting off your asses and actually stumping for him

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

The FBI just reopened their investigation into Hillary's emails. Will this make the Freep tears all the sweeter come election day?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Cboldt

There are many places one can get good coffee without a political statement. Easy to find those places too.

Hate to say, but probably most of the artisanal coffee places are just as liberal, if not weirder. At least here in New York. Nature of the beast, maybe.

I buy my coffee from some Orthodox Jews who started their own roasting company. Lately I've been avoiding a lot of places that attract hipsters like cats to catnip.

44 posted on 11/2/2016, 5:06:22 PM by MoochPooch (I'm a compassionate cynic.)

How is this considered not being a hipster

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Hey come on, some of my best friends are blah people!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Does this mean we can finally arrest people for ordering deep dish?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Can we just hurry up and get to the part where they start crying over losing the election already, I can't deal with these stupid smarmy posts much longer.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Homeless people voting isn't fraud, you piece of poo poo.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Freepers: We're done.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Stepping away from the Freep thread would be like moving to Canada. It seems like it'd be fun and easy, but it's not the right thing to do.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

It's incredibly sad that Michelle's thesis from 31 years ago about racial privilege still resonates.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Someone on my facebook feed (friend of a friend) is apparently going to have to get one of her arms amputated at the elbow from being injured by the cops at the protest last night. Way to go, Freep :thumbsup:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Pontius Pilate posted:

gently caress

Rebecca Solnit and a few other notables have posted about donating to her medical fund, if anyone here is interested.

https://www.gofundme.com/30aezxs?rcid=88308a654a5445308f6654aba9312b95

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Guavanaut posted:

Yess, have history books rewritten by a real conservative, the most reactionary traditionalists they can find.

"Chapter 1 - The Founding of America by Liberal Deists who Denied the Divine Right of Kings"

Please shove conservative schooling down there throughts

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Have there been any threads about the 2,000 veterans headed to the Standing Rock to protect the protestors? I'd imagine it's all about Soros money, but who knows...

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"Hey Indians, go build a robot or something! Idiots"

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Holiday comes from "holy day" you loving ding dong.

But it's not MY holy day! :qq:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"Sanctuary Universities" are actually a thing. Columbia, NYU and a ton of other schools have come out and said they wouldn't cooperate with authorities trying to interrupt the education of any of their students.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Ugh, Ryan can't kill SS and Medicare fast enough.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Of course I don't want people to actually die, but their intense and purposeful lack of empathy and active wishes of malfeasance to anyone darker/poorer than them is really loving rich when they just voted to screw themselves over big time.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Man, I can't believe how badly having a black man as president just utterly annihilated people's minds.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Excuse me, how will they be able to afford a Rascal Holy War if medicare gets gutted?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Covok posted:

Source? Why do they believe people are leaving California?

"Overburdening regulations", so instead they want to move to a state where factories literally explode.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

The whole point of a shadow government is that it's pulling the strings but isn't the actual government. That way they never take the blame, just running poo poo behind the scenes. Important, powerful people would know who they are and would follow orders (often under threat of "...or else") which would then trickle down the ranks. Private Rifle McShooteyman probably has no idea it exists but when Major Brassy Brass McBrasseronson says "do what the man in the suit says" you listen. The conspiracy of a shadow government also would have super secret special forces types of dudes who are in the military but are classified to hell and back.

They don't have their hands on the levers but they have levers on the people whose hands are there.

In the real world that doesn't actually make a ton of sense because it's pretty unlikely a tiny handful of old, white dudes in black suits could have that much control over the entire world but it makes for a good story. It would, in reality, involve a ton of 11-th dimensional chess and prescience. Best we have that comes close is a bunch of lovely rich people who just throw money at the government in return for more money coming back at them.

Also it helps to have your conspiracy backed up by real aliens and super soldiers.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

The constitution says men shouldn't lay with men, and not to eat shellfish or wear mixed fabrics. I'm not seeing the problem here.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"Oh no, my dad was hit by a car! Guess I'll just tear up my voting card now."

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

The only good constitutional crisis is my constitutional crisis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Mantis42 posted:

Laz isn't that old and in a just world would get the kind of tteatment he wants inflicted on refugee children.

Yeah Laz is like mid-20's I think, and also an actual nazi (don't forget that he wanted to gas refuge children).