Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

You picked a fitting thread tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

McGlockenshire posted:

From 90 DAYS posted by Lazamataz

well according to dictionary.com he's making up words now and there are a lot more repeats than before. I don't know if he can make it another 90 days unless he starts using bad foreign words

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

Just ban the guy sending you the request if you want, making (bad) changes to the forum will only reward bad behavior.

a good metaphor for politics

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

People giving the NHS grief over stuff like this will always start me off. It just really gets to me. It's like the best government thing this country has. It can't help everyone but it tries to.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Does he do that EVERY MORNING?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I guess Q gets bored when he's not making gadgets for James Bond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Well this thread was making me too mad a while back so I took a break from reading it. I see they're still the same bunch of hateful assholes.