Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

hi omnibobb's mom

if you click the Post History button under omnibobb's posts, you can see everywhere else in the forums omnibobb posts

have fun with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

A false flag to discredit wikileaks, because they aren't already discredited.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

They already hate Paul Ryan, so...

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

SocketWrench posted:

How much you wanna bet Donald goes full Hitler bunker when he loses...I can't say I'd be against it

Nah. Trump TV will be his new thing.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Let's not go applauding this, though: firebombing ain't good poo poo, even when happening to GOP headquarters. Seriously, I hope they catch whoever did it.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

They might be slightly distracted over at Freep.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

SocketWrench posted:

I only caught the mid half hour when I went on break, and if that was any example of what the rest was like, Trump crashed and burned so hard he came out in china. He was a loving pinata and every time he tried to "gotcha" her it blew right back in his smug face to the point he had to avoid answering questions to ramble on like some old gently caress at an Old Country Buffet

He started out relatively strong, which is to say, it took half an hour for him to warm up to interrupting Hillary.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I am utterly unsurprised that they are ignoring the bit where Trump insulted Saint Reagan.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

GreyjoyBastard posted:

It is, although I usually roll with "Shakti" if I ain't talking to a Bengali because Kali's rep can, uh, vary, and the whole Divine Mother aspect is half the point anyway. I started a Hinduism asktell thread a while ago that eventually died peacefully in its sleep.

Yeah, the British and their invention of KALI THE BLOOD GODDESS, LADY OF THE THUGGEES and then the subsequent Indiana Jones film running with that interpretation certainly hasn't helped her image.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

At least in CT, going to multiple polling stations is pretty pointless because a lot of towns track residents and specifically assign polling places based on where you live.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

It should be noted that the Al Smith dinner has never booed anyone before. They are perhaps the easiest crowd in politics because the only people more polite than rich Catholics are rich Canadian Catholics. This took work, and plenty of it.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

So I guess the Internet killswitch is a bunch of refrigerators.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

the umbrella is dark because it's in a butt

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Dude loving despised Catholicism, yeah, even more than Islam and the gays. He believed Muslims were just deluded and needed the true word of Christ, while the Catholics were evil incarnate. The gays were evil but much less harmful.

D&D, though, pretty evil, because it did real magic.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Granted, at this point, it doesn't mean anything.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

BarbarianElephant posted:

He actually touched lepers which was insane at the time, because they knew that was how the disease was transmitted. And leprosy back then was not like HIV now - it wasn't "take this bucket of pills each day, you'll probably be fine" it was "you will die horribly and painfully and alone."

Fun fact: what the Bible calls leprosy was actually a collection of diseases. Many weren't even lethal at all - they were just exceptionally disfiguring and gross. (There is an actual disease called leprosy, which is pretty nasty, but it wasn't the only leprosy, so to speak.) The medieval Church held that leprosy was a divine curse (and so could only be lifted by the mercy of God).

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Yeah, the more info has come out the more boring it's gotten. Apparently three emails which the FBI had already seen and which were not withheld were found on a device owned by Anthony Weiner.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

SocketWrench posted:

I think, deep down, freepers wish they could be like Bill. Christ they're all so fixated on him and trying to flame him it rivals their fascinating details of gay sex.

Let's be fair, many people wish they could be Bill. Dude seems so happy almost all the time.

E: Certainly I wish I could love something half as much as Bill Clinton seems to love balloons.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

The file extension poo poo is some hilarious nonsense, like CSI-grade poo poo.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Looks like Laz has accepted that Abuela will be taking the golden ring.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Probably, especially hotlinking images from bad sites or to their weirdo far-right 'news' sites, which I imagine are crawling with malware, because if there's one demographic that won't have good protection, it's crazy right-wing old people.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

To be fair, large portions of the state are going to be red!

...geographically.

The city's going to outweigh all of that, to say nothing of Albany.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Well, see, until your daughter gets married, you own her. Her husband's job is to be her surrogate father.

Yeah.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

SocketWrench posted:

And yet you can't name any one of them, much less find anything to pin on her.

Hey now! She broke the Emails Act of 2070, US15151G-7 Benghazi Statute C and the Secret Lesbian Law.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Ah yes, the terrible gay scourge of 'people realizing gay people can raise families.'

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I always wonder who they think they're including with the 'judaeo' bit

I mean, I went to synagogue for like 15 years and I can't think of a single Jewish founding father. I'm pretty sure that would have come up during Hebrew School, we talked about famous Jews in history.

(Spoilers: Maimonides was the best one)

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Supply Side Jesus said, Love thy neighbor, but only if you're in the right kind of neighborhood.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

^^^^
'bland' is a pretty good word for 'white guy' so good on you, creole

Shugojin posted:

I'm glad that Starbucks found a way to follow up not putting christmas trees or whatever it was on last year's honestly quite nice looking red and green cup :allears:

That's the thing, these aren't even the holiday cups. Those will come later, probably around Thanksgiving. These are interim cups for the election whose sole message is 'hey there's a lot of people out there and maybe we have some common ground.'

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Nah see it's okay to hate them and look down on them because Parable of the Talents.

The answer is always the Parable of the Talents.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

^^^^

They don't believe transmen exist.

Guavanaut posted:

Oh, oh, I think I know this one! The great empires of the world stopped trading with them out of spite and wrecked their economy (Haiti) or they finally collapsed into after being bled dry (Congo) or the mother country kept most of their liquid assets and lends them back to them at interest (French West Africa) or the terrible former social system left the country barely economically sustainable after years of sanctions (South Africa).

Some of them were also taken over by complete dicks, but that's far from the general case.

What about the countries where whites were never a majority or ruling class in the first place, like Japan, China or Singapore

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Pontius Pilate posted:

Great example pizza email too since New Haven pizza is a Thing so it's not odd at all to mention it when talking about visiting New Haven.

Yeah, New Haven's real proud of its pizza.

I'm not really sure why, but I'm not a huge fan of the overly crunchy crust and find that often the bottom is kind of charred and ashy from the cooking method. NY pizza all the way, man.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I almost envy these people their ability to live in a Dan Brown world with secret occult conspiracies hidden everywhere. I have to play D&D to get that stuff.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I want a large Sicilian meat-lovers pizza, cheesy crust, but only half pepperoni, and the other half with pineapple and anchovies.

New York style.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

You'd think that, but it was also the Golden Age of Islam.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

"Assange says it wasn't the Russians, and he should know, because they told him so."

seriously, assange isn't gonna question anyone who hands him a pile of papers and is like 'here, do whatever with this'

he is the most amazing useful idiot

or would be if he was actually useful

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

You never drop kayfabe.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I imagine they'll follow Kelly Anne Conway's example of attacking democrats as now cheering Comey while having yelled at him before, and yelling at Comey.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Fulchrum posted:

Who in the hell is now cheering Comey? It was hyperpartisan hackery of the highest order and virtually every bit of info said there was nothing to it. Being forced to admit it was nothing after a week of headlines being EMAILSEMAILSEMAILS in every news media the week before an election, with virtually no time for Hillary to regain her lead, makes him still the second worse FBI director ever.

No one. It isn't happening.

Conway just accused democrats of doing so.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

She also did a more extreme version of that thing Shia the Beef did - one of her pieces was her sitting still next to a table covered in various objects, including a gun, with the express promise that no matter what was done, she would not stop or resist anything.

Apparently the gun got pointed at her but not fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Well, he would have been our first robotic president.