Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

McGlockenshire posted:

To: tcrlaf

I understand that the Constitution allows meetings and peaceful protests but when the peaceful protests become violent then all bets should be off. The police should then open up with machine guns until ALL protesters are dead - including the ones who hide and those who run should be run down and machine gunned.

33 posted on 9/22/2016, 7:47:20 PM by spel_grammer_an_punct_polise (Note to all foreigners: Please.....GET OUT and STAY OUT!)

The party of life, folks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I know, irony =/= Freep, but it's fun to watch them go "BRUTALLY MURDER ROTESTORS FOR DARING TO SHOW THEIR DISPLEASURE AT GOD EMPEROR TRUMP" while crowing for several months about how a Clinton victory would necessitate an armed revolution.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Covok posted:

This is how America and democracy dies.

Not with a bang, but with the rattling of thousands of rascal wheels on a Wal-Mart parking lot.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

Fourteen years later and they're still on about the Dixie Chicks thing. Looks like that's gonna be joining Chappaquiddick and Hanoi Jane in the list of things they'll be bringing up until the heat death of the universe.

Look buddy, they were WOMEN and they had the gall to say bad things about the PRESIDENT during WAR .

Now let me tell you about how G.W Bush was a RINO globalist traitor that we always hated.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fathis Munk posted:

What in the actual gently caress, how are these people even real.

I do find the shifting ideological currents on freep interesting in regards to this. The mainline freep opinion has mostly been racism is bad, conservatives are good. Therefore conservatives cannot be racist. Liberals are bad, so therefore liberals must be racist. That racism is bad somehow even penetrated the thick skulls of these people.

But for some years now I've noticed a growing number of freepers that simply dispense with the above half-cooked defensive bullshit and state quite clearly, Yeah I hate black people, so what?

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Just quoting this to drag up the saddest prediction:

Ringo Star Get posted:

Honestly, would he had lived after this election? Better to die thinking Trump wins than to die in a world with a female democrat president for a Freeper.

Dale won in the end after all :unsmith:

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The party of Christ, people.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dale reed would be proud, so very much freep-related.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fathis Munk posted:

Buttcrack Obunghole

Eh, bonus points for getting in both names, but I have to deduct some for being derivative.

Not going on my top list of Freeper Obama-names.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fathis Munk posted:

the day of smell

aka freepcon

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RagnarokAngel posted:

Not a UK goon so I gotta ask, as I understand it she didn't have to force this early election, she called for it. Why the hell would she do that when her party had the majority?

She thought at the time that her opponents were so weak and would perform so poorly that the election would obliterate all opposition parties and net her almost total control of the parliament. This would also quash any internal opposition in the Conservative party towards her "hard brexit" policies.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I actually prefer his original draft of the cw2 cube.

All that's missing from the signature in the corner is the "age 10".

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Georgia Peach posted:

He's not smoking anything with some sissy filter on it

I think he literally smoked reds, i.e strung commies up in his backyard and slow broiled them over a gasoline fire.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer
My memory might be failing me here, but I don't seem to recall these reactions in previous instances where cops gunned down unarmed civilians. What changed????

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fathis Munk posted:

Holy poo poo that New Yorker Interview :eyepop:

I was sad that Spicey left but now I'm over it.

It's truly a thing of beauty. In a saner world I would dismiss it as made up as a parody, but I guess this is the world we live in now.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

quote:

To: Colonel Kangaroo

I can state for a fact that if I have no cost for healthcare other than the taxes that I already pay, then my wife and I will go to the doctor a LOT more than we do now. The torn cartilage in my knee? Fix it doc. That major dental work she’s been putting off? Get er done. And on and on.

12 posted on 7/28/2017, 6:35:08 AM by SoCal Pubbie

Holy loving poo poo THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE HAVE SINGLE PAYER YOU DUMB FUCKS

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Also lol at the blatant admission that authoritarians just want a big safe daddy figure that tells them exactly what to do and think in this ever more complex world of nuances

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Georgia Peach posted:

To: faithhopecharity
“We knew a black MD...who’s number one complaint was patients who shied away from his services because they assumed he was just another of the “passed-through-because-black” Affirmative Action doctors.”

Same here. I vowed to never use the services of a black doctor (or Hispanic, for that matter) due to not having a way to determine if they are qualified for that job.

But then an Alt-Right friend (really Alt-Right, as in Alex Jones follower) had some major surgery done and I asked what doctor...wound up being a black dude. He was happy with the surgery, so I went through with it...no regrets! The guy knows what he’s doing...just sad there are millions like me that initially won’t trust him.

40 posted on 8/1/2017, 11:20:18 PM by BobL (In Honor of the NeverTrumpers, I declare myself as FR's first 'Imitation NeverTrumper')
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

Yeah you know I really think that AA was not the main reason you vowed to never let a black or hispanic person treat you. I think you're just a goddamn bigot.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Twelve by Pies posted:

I'm sure that making it more difficult for minorities to get education and jobs will turn them into productive citizens! :downs:

Always sort of liked this one

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Whoowee, that's a lot of concentrated misogyny. Basically "HARLOTS HARLOTS HARLOTS!!!!!"

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Actual bona fide heiling nazis brandishing firearms marching down your streets under swastika banners and murdering counter protestors.

*Intense sound of deflection and wringing of hands eminating from freep*

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

I was gonna make a joke about the horrible thought of a furry freeper, but then I remembered that the staunchest tea party conservative I've ever met was also an anthrocon-attending fursuiter. It's very possible he had/has an account there.

There is no logic to this world.

I cannot even begin to imagine the roiling chaotic hellscape that must be the inner thoughts of a confurvative.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Nazis presents an interesting conundrum to Freepers. On the one hand, deep down in their murky reptile brains, they know that nazis are the bad guys that their fathers or grandfathers fought in the good war and that Captain America beats up. On the other hand, they agree on almost every single issue with the nazis...

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mantis42 posted:

There's no way to achieve a white ethnostate in the US without large scale violence. And if you ask them why its so desirable in the first place, they can't answer without cutting to their inner narrative which is bound to be some Nazi poo poo.

Precisely.

There are (more) homogenous states out there, that have either never experienced large modern migration movements, or have already practiced ethnic cleansing/suppression of their minorities. But with the U.S, the black people and the latinos and the indians and the asians and the what ever have you not are already there. The only way to create a white ethnostate is for these people to be removed, and this is something white nationalist fucks never quite aknowledge (unless they've already gone full nazi). At best you'll get some argument about peacefully removing them with economic incentives or the like. But what of the people that don't feel like "peacefully" leaving their homeland? In the end, genocide is the logical endpoint.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SocketWrench posted:

I can't think of the guy's name, but his trial made media attention because of the jurors they had to toss out. But I remember one saying something like "I know what a snake looks like, and that's a snake". Well, Trump does the same with stupidity. The sheer look even before he got all political just screamed arrogant dumb rear end in a top hat who has no worth as a human. An idiot dickhead disguised as a human. A smug turd that has no friends because he treats them like commodities he can buy and sell. I wasn't particularly shocked he's been married, money can buy that. But having kids? What desperate woman would let him diddle her dingle? I can only imagine what smugness looks like in that. "I'm the best at it, of all time, the best, it's bigly. All the sex in history isn't as great as me."

Martin Shrekeli.

quote:

Juror No 59: “Your Honor, totally he is guilty and in no way can I let him slide out of anything because – ”

The court: “OK. Is that your attitude toward anyone charged with a crime who has not been proven guilty?”

Juror No 59: “It’s my attitude toward his entire demeanor, what he has done to people.”

The court: “All right. We are going to excuse you, sir.”

Juror No 59: “And he disrespected the Wu-Tang Clan.”

quote:

Juror No 144: “I heard through the news of how the defendant changed the price of a pill by up-selling it. I heard he bought an album from the Wu-Tang Clan for a million dollars.”

The court: “The question is, have you heard anything that would affect your ability to decide this case with an open mind? Can you do that?”

Juror No 144: “I don’t think I can because he kind of looks like a dick.”

quote:

Juror No 1: “I’m aware of the defendant and I hate him.”

Benjamin Brafman, Shkreli’s lawyer: “I’m sorry.”

Juror No 1: “I think he’s a greedy little man.”

The court: “Jurors are obligated to decide the case based only on the evidence. Do you agree?”

Juror No 1: “I don’t know if I could. I wouldn’t want me on this jury.”

The court: “Juror No 1 is excused.”

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Zipperelli. posted:

I remember when that story came out. I looked at the picture and read dude's account and just said "yeah, he stabbed himself"

The pic of the wound on his hand was hilariously obviously self-inflicted.

Reminds me of

Anyone remember Freep during that?

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fathis Munk posted:

Holy loving poo poo, how can this dude think this is ok.

He's got a badge.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fathis Munk posted:

Oh, nvm carry on then. :cop:

It does make me glad that there is near universal condemnation this time of abusive police behaviour, with likely consequences for the piece of poo poo police officer and a review of their operating policy. But then the circumstances was not the usual, with the victim being white, in her total legal rights, and in a profession that everyone respects.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Freep LARP:ing is the best

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Plinkey posted:

To: Main Street
Anal sex is very destructive to the anus. The anus was not designed to accept an erect penis. Period.

12 posted on 9/7/2017, 5:44:51 PM by originalbuckeye ("In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell)

considering the average freepers sedentary lifestyle and horrible diet, i suspect an erect penis would actually come as a relief to their anuses

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

hardstyle posted:

Freepers: Not to defend “white supremacy” in any way, but

I was about to say, yeah. When you have to preface your opinion with that, buddy, sorry to tell ya....

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I thought that when Trump finally built the wall we could return to the then very thematically related classic of "A song of ICE and tires"

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Capitalism to a freeper is the boot of an U.S soldier at the throat of an Iraqi civilian. Capitalism to a freeper is a gay man beaten to a pulp in a back alley. Capitalism to a freeper is the U.S oil industry buying a new president. Capitalism to a freeper is his father dying of coal emphysema in a trailer. Capitalism to a freeper is a private prison camp full of black men. Capitalism to a freeper is a man grabbing a woman by the pussy.

Capitalism is freeper jerking his shriveled dick to a mushroom cloud incinerating 60.000 japanese civilians.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer
You know I should not be surprised in the least at seeing staunch Franco supporters here. In fact, I know they are just that and I've seen it before and expected it. Still makes me want to spit on them.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SocketWrench posted:

The hell is a Wyatt man?

A miserable little pile of MAGA-hats

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Paranoid schizophrenia is a hell of a thing.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer
itt tree-watering american patriots concerned about the wellbeing of the uk royal family

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jagged Jim posted:

To: onona

“F**KING Acquitted. Who is surprised.”

This is the world we live in now. Drug dealer in Indiana goes to the house of a school teacher and shoots her when she answered the door. He went to the wrong house and thought he had the house of somebody that ripped him off. His friend testified against him but the Jury acquitted him of murder because there was no DNA or fingerprints left at the scene.

Freakin’ TV shows are killing prosecutor’s when it comes to making good cases. Everyone wants to see DNA evidence or some other stupid BS for every case brought before the judge now.

31 posted on 11/30/2017, 4:43:55 PM by squidward
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Holy poo poo, just straight up "evidence just gets in the way of convicting black people mexicans CRIMINALS".

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

To: Governor Dinwiddie
Yeah, I’m so old I remember when “gay” meant happy, lighthearted & carefree.

Faggies in their grim intolerance are anything but.

25 posted on 12/30/2017, 1:38:28 PM by elcid1970 ("The Second Amendment is more important than Islam.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

"grim intolerance" is certainly a term I associate with the LGBT-community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Xiahou Dun posted:

Wait was it confirmed to be fake?

(I read the first 5 pages of the linked thread and hosed off ; Jon Pop exists so who the gently caress knows.)

TobleroneTriangular himself? Yeah, he came clean and admitted to the whole thing:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2876582&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=559#post346096696

He became to many, as the SAclopedia puts it, "The patron saint of LF".