Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Fruity Rudy posted:

Freepers will always be hateful and angry until they die. But my sense of them is they’re so easily lead, most of them would turn into hardcore Bernie loyalists types if Bernie paid attention and talked to them about their estranged children for an hour at the deli.

The most they attack him with his combing his hair.. Some of them seem outright protective of Bernie. It’s weird. There’s a nervous affection they all have for Bernie compared to how they speak of the other Democrats. My father in law is a full MAGA suburban boomer but still got him to come to a Bernie rally.

78 is too young to be having heart attacks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

chitoryu12 posted:

Oh, they'll watch it. They just firmly believe that every single witness called is either lying or mistaken. Any actual evidence will fly in one ear and out the other.

"That jim jordan makes a lot of good points they can't answer! Checkmate libs!"

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

So where in the book does he have bulldozers level Mecca?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Shaddak posted:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they've all seen Rambo (and I'm only really talking about the first one.) and thought it was about a manly man shooting people.

Second one, where he singlehandedly took out the vietnamese and russian combined forces.

The first one was a PTSD vet incapacitating cops in fun and unique ways.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

BlackIronHeart posted:

Meanwhile, in Canada...

These are No Name brand products. They package everything they make in plain yellow.

I'm the can of grated cheese product.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Gotta love how family separation itself isn't bad, it's the press about them that's bad!

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

Oh, right, I forgot, Google is part of the insidious liberal media conspiracy.

Part of me wants to believe that some enterprising hack built a "conservative" web browser that filters out everything except Breitbart/Drudge/Fox/OANN and that's all Freepers use.

I think there was something about that, 10 years back or so....

At any rate, this exists: https://searchconservative.com/

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

quote:

To: dp0622

“...And how can we not rise up if God forbid biden ‘wins’...”

God forbid is right. It will go full blown hot civil war.
Whoever the communists pick for VP will be the real POTUS because PedoJoe ain’t gonna make it.
IF he/she wins and the senate flips, within 2 months, they will confiscate ALL firearms, and then they’ll turn their BLM/Brownshirt mobs loose on us. They hate us and want us dead. Within 6 months, every church and synagogue will be permanently shut down under “hate crime” laws and most likely burned to the ground. Christians and Jews will be rounded up as criminals. It will literally be the end of America. The sacrifice of millions of past Americans to keep her free will be all have been in vain. Real patriots and Americans cannot let this happen.

30 posted on 06/20/2020 6:59:35 PM PDT by lgjhn23 (Libs are a virus.....the DemoVirus!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Fractal Trader

2/3 full is pretty good, given the rioting, looting and arson that’s occurred in the past several weeks. I’m impressed that this many people were willing to risk coming back to burnt-out vehicles or getting beaten up by the rioters who have dominated the cities since George Floyd overdosed on Fentanyl. I was planning to go the Trump rally near where I am, but my wife, who’s pretty pro-Trump, dissuaded me from doing so, based on concerns about getting infected as well as having to deal with property damage and/or bodily harm from left-wing rioters.

31 posted on 06/20/2020 7:00:25 PM PDT by Zhang Fei (My dad had a Delta 88. That was a car. It was like driving your living room.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

THIS guy though....this guy can eat a bag of dicks.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Pontius Pilate posted:

Did anagrams take freep by storm? Between the current (or soon to be previous? I support the new proposal) thread title and laz’s new signature my brain is breaking. I know that’s not the part of freep that should do it but

People get bored during lockdown. Crosswords, anagrams, puzzles, furious masturbation as you picture RaHoWa and the charge of the rascal brigade...you know, usual pastimes.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

I certainly won't allow one of those oxygen-deprived surgeons to operate on me!

Well, maybe there is some validity to the theory then. I mean...Ben Carson.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

Didn't he catch it at the trump rally lol

Impossible to say definitively.

However:
1) He did go to the Tulsa rally, maskless
2) There have been a large number of cases stemming from that rally
3) He was hospitalized ~2 weeks after the rally (in line with the incubation period)

So it's fair to say that his lack of personal protective practices almost certainly led to his contracting the virus, and he had ample chance of doing so at the rally. So even if he didn't get it there, his following the Trumpian "this is nbd, masks are for losers" line did him in.

As for the HCQ being withheld, I read that less as "Trump hanging him out to dry" and more "EVIL LIBERAL DOCTORS murdered him by not using the magic cure!"

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Jimrob, unlike certain other webmasters/horrible people, knows how to draw the line in such a way that he doesn't end his cash flow.

Yes, but can he draw a clock?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Yeah, there are daily Qanon threads that routinely reach hundreds of posts. At first I thought that meant Qanon had a strong presence on Freep, but if you actually read the threads, it's just a handful of people chatting and sharing memes, like it's the world's shittiest Discord server.

Freepers in general all vibe with the "Trump is a supergenius fighting for us in secret" part of Qanon, but anyone bringing up Obama being in Guantanamo Bay or the Mole Children outside of those threads are going to be mocked.

Yeah, they're leery of Q stealing their thunder. Freep's a study in contrasts...on the one hand, eternally keeping their powder dry for RaHoWa which is coming Any Day Now. On the other: any RW violence is a false flag. Obama was the result of a long-term conspiracy to put a marxist usurper in the WH, but clearly the Q drops are frivolous batshittery. Clinton is a womanizing creep who molested kids because he was close to Epstein, but Trump is a Good Christian despite his womanizing creep history while being even closer to Epstein.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

That's a really good point--same topic, but vastly different tonal positions.

Freep: We need to rise up and do something about these godless abominations! And also black people.
Q: The godless abominations are the problem, but they're also being handled--be patient and see and rejoice!

One is (nominally) an active stance, the other doesn't require more than following along and doing nothing. Adventure game vs a visual novel game.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Just the classics for me: "There's always more and it's always worse"

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

Doesn’t take much for the mask to slip, huh

At this point it's less a mask and more sloppily applied grease paint.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

"Huh..This just says 'Build a wall' over and over again, and underneath it has written 'They're signing it, they're signing it, I can't believe it'"

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Pontius Pilate posted:

I was trying to find that one recently—anyone got a link/copy? And agreed, I never grow old of “now you are immune to rubella”

quote:

12:05 PM eastern standard time, the Muslims have vanished.

Check for yourself if you don’t believe me. Where have they gone to?

There is speculation, of course. Scientists mention a cosmic storm that passed the Earth on January 20. A man says they are all in caves. Certain groups lament a faulty Rapture. A woman says he has taken their power and absorbed it into himself. She means Barack Obama. I doubt it, but he does seem somehow taller. The ground rumbles at times. The breaking news says WASHINGTON DC, with red concentric circles. I’m uneasy, but what can we do? Terror is defeated and if Obama were a Muslim, he’d be just as gone as them. There’s no cause for alarm.

Within months, Barack Obama has declared a war on vague unease. It’s a good idea, because frankly we could all use some peace of mind. Approval rating is higher than ever now that the Muslims had left, but I don’t think we are happy yet. His eyes are shining sometimes, as a deer’s eyes shine in a flashlight beam. Small fissures criss-cross the pavement. Trees are swaying, but the breeze is gone. Something is changing in our world.

Aeroplanes don’t exist anymore. Scientists explain that the density of the air is too low to support their wings. Then how do we breathe?! We should have died by now, but I think we are evolving. Our bodies haven’t changed, but the atmosphere..

One man says it was the rapture after all, and we have since entered the Kingdom of God. Barack is now the size of an oak tree. He sleeps outside since the rains have ceased, and his skin is thick to bullets. Now he wanders through he countryside impassively. He ignores a rural photo-op. He studies a leaf for twenty days. Only a fool would call this Heaven.

Satellites fall to earth like rain used to. No friction burns them away, so we trudge past countless flecks of solar panel and ribbons of golden cloth. It’s a silent car crash every few hours, though cars themselves no longer run. No oxygen remains to ignite their fuel. Obama strides across the landscape, taller than the Freedom Tower. We’ve given up on assassination; all men are immortal now, and guns no longer fire.

I’m starting to wish the Muslims were back.

We found them with a telescope. Images of a colony on the right side of the moon. See the parts that jut from the lower right? I think they’re mosques. Soon they are visible to the naked eye, but how? Their cities are enormous. We watch them as they live and die. They have our former atmosphere; the moon is fringed with blue. “Look at how they wield their guns,” writes a man. “I always said he’d take our guns away.” They eat and sleep like we once did, building worthless ziggurats. We have everything we wanted, but oh how we envy their strife!

It’s long been clear that Obama brought this uncomfortable perfection upon us, but I can’t bring myself to blame him for it. He’s reminded us all of how our lives had been discarded out of fear. I know now why he grows each day. In time, when we are ready he will reach out into space. He will raise us up in his great hand, to this new Earth that gleams like a frozen star. And if Obama does not carry us, we can climb…

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Zwabu posted:

Haha, Freep isn't allowed to post that the Emperor Has No Lungs.

And if he does take a sudden downturn when the 'roids wear off...hooooooly poo poo they're going to be enraged and incoherent.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

It's...afraid. IT'S AFRAID!

My old mug decided to crack in twain the other day...I shall need to get another to enjoy fresh tears in a few weeks.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

For context, Ben Garrison mocked that theory.

Q-embracing, deep state frothing Ben Garrison

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

What, Freep: The Swap.avi protects its own is right there!

This is predictable. It's the same mindset that sees "11 congressional investigations and thousands of hours and millions of dollars later, and Clinton hasn't been found to be at fault for Benghazi" and just comes to the conclusion of "we haven't investigated enough!"

The verdict has been reached. Now the trial must be held.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Yeah. As bad as ole' Goldbelly was fleecing us, JimRob's been doing waaaaay more for longer.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

42 year old?
So he just split himself into two middle-aged angry people?

...checks out.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

MaoistBanker posted:

is this the guy who would always talk about drag racing and the fact he hadnt ever heard music recorded after 1950?

Sounds like it!

No, the original Dale Reed finally laid down in the street and died a few years back. Presumably with the radio off.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I like how vague their idea of voter fraud is. What do they think armed guards at polling stations would actually.. do?

Well, it worked for the Anschluss.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Ah. Learned a new term; had no idea what "spandau ballet" was.

tl;dr it's just a run of the mill Freeper death threat, albeit somewhat specific.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Kavak posted:

Hello Freep thread! It's been about 4 years since I could stand looking in here, were there any major deaths or scandals on the scale of the Holocaust Museum shooter or the like in that time?

No. They flirted with Q but decided it was too batshit even for them.

(plus their shtick is "keep your powder dry/get ready for RAHOWA" and q's is "just wait, trust the plan, we've got this" so it's kind of an active/passive mismatch...never mind that freepers will never do poo poo outside of hoard guns)

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Georgia Peach posted:

Arizona to Biden. If not, please don't.

Ah, yes. Fundamentalist christianity, who believes god is all powerful, but also believes that there are N number of all powerful beings out there as well whose juice really works (and apparently does so unprompted).

At least the Jewish faith is up-front about "yes, god actually loves it when we rules-lawyer them--it means we're clever!" This is just...weird. So, par for Freepers.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Equally possible they misread the date or forgot about it until "holy poo poo that's next week?"

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

A person who shows up to 1 day of boot camp has completed more military service than every generation of Trump relatives. But yeah, of course Trump respects the suckers and losers who died without gaining anything.

What do you think? 1 or 2 months before they all quietly come home to Fox to resume their dopamine inducing hate sessions?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Soylent Pudding posted:

It's not a Detroit Free Press link but I may mention that the compiler may have made that mistake as an olive branch.

Yeah. Just say "the freep.com link goes to an actual newspaper that does reporting/journalism, freerepublic goes to a message board that is at best a partisan aggregator."

Hell, just go back a few pages and find a good post/link that has some choice racism on it. That should settle things quick.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Sarcastro posted:

Inadvertently admitting Biden did indeed win. Love it.

Freep has been more (admittedly dejectedly) realistic about that. Some still hold out hope but they all know where things are going at some level.

TD, on the other hand, such speech ist verboten.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Sanguinia posted:

I can't believe these loving idiots actually STILL believe a loving easily destroyed and easily climbed fence which is nothing like the mighty Berlin-esque guarded and fortified concrete wall they claimed they wanted is going to stop MILLIONS of undocumented crossings. Its farcical.

GIANT TIRE WALL!

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

:sickos:

This is going to be a harvest long in coming and oh so ripe.

td is going to break horribly, and I'm here for it.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Freep: If untrue, it would be an outright lie.

It's perfect.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

StandardVC10 posted:

When did Hannity get so gray? And... pudgy?

He's always been puffy.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

Can someone translate any of this?

That poster probably smells toast on the reg.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Funny, considering one freeper literally goes by Uruk-hai.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Not the worst TNG book. Ending was a bit weird though.