Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
I've been lurking since the previous iteration of the thread, and I've checked out all the greatest hits. Even so, this:

quote:

The kids would go to the local Episcopal school, get fed full of crap, and then have to endure my de-programming at night.

is the most chilling thing I've ever read on Freep. Like powerlessly watching child abuse in real-time. We definitely can fight the right-wing Fake News poo poo, but every child that gets lost to this poo poo is going to make the fight that much harder. This is how Freepers are born.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
I dunno, I'm a big fan of Freep: No reconsideration. I am doubling, if not tripling down!

quote:

To: SeekAndFind

No reconsideration.
I am doubling, if not tripling down!

6 posted on 10/24/2017, 10:06:36 AM by lee martell

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
That one is just :discourse:

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
The guy not only mentioning but repeatedly emphasizing that he has not and is not going to read the article is the greatest thing.