Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Not military but my impression is that active-duty guys don't have a particulary high opinion of the reservists

E: wait wrong gif

mobby_6kl fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jan 26, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Wait didn't the Republicans complain that he was some sort of radical left deep state plant that would go easy? Or was that someone else?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Are the chuds settling on whether Navalny was a CIA plant or a Trump-like figure oppressed by the deep state? It seems like their main influencers are going with these two incompatible theories so I'm curious how it's going to work out.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Elephant Ambush posted:

Could you please kindly show some examples of Islamophobia from cspam?

Also NATO sucks
I'd have to go to CSPAM for that and that's not going to happen.

Also sorry NATO rules. Would be even better if everyone kept up the investment targets though.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

Why is the Piss Tape alive and real on Freep of all places lmao
They seem to be saying the piss tape is a lie.

They are wrong, it is very real of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also,

ISIS: We totally loving did this
FR: Nuh-uh!