Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hello Meow
Nov 9, 2009

Geostomp posted:

I'm guess these cancel each other out to relatively human, so I guess that's a victory by Freep standards.

Still amazes me that they can spew such venom about everyone under the Sun, then go right to seemingly human old people stuff. How exactly do you hide being such a miserable piece of human trash and go back to talking about typical old people stuff.

I assume it's similar how seeing all the terrible poo poo they post makes me feel legit upset and sad, but I'm back to making diarrhea fart jokes within a few minutes; but from the other side of the fence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Meow
Nov 9, 2009
There was never rioting before the black man invented rioting by becoming president.

Hello Meow
Nov 9, 2009

WrenP-Complete posted:

If you are homeschooled, isn't a spelling bee just against people in your homeschool group?

Nah, they let them participate in their local schools usually.
It's weird like that.