Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

They're saying this was an intentional bombing, so this is probably the last nail in the coffin for Hillary's campaign. There will be no Freeper tears in November, but instead Freeper gloating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

DemeaninDemon posted:

You're an idiot.

Have you seen the polls? They were tied before this incident, and this can only help Trump. BTW they found a second device, a pressure cooker like the Boston bombers used. People in this thread are way too confident about HRC's chances.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Pence won by lying his rear end off, but he still won. Unless Trump has two more meltdowns in each of the next debates, we're hosed on Election Day and Freepers will be gloating.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

The fact that Hillary's emails are in the news is enough to sink her. She's toast, and the Freep gloating is going to require something stronger than booze.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Freep weed threads looking more and more biased pro:

Wait, how does a Trump presidency "spell the death knell" for marijuana prohibition? Do they not know that the AG would probably be Chris Christie, who promised to crack down on legal weed?

E: I guess he or she is talking about the California ballot initiative. But my point stands.

L. Ron DeSantis fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Oct 30, 2016

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

No point making any joke about Christie guarding all the munchables for himself, so I'll just note that a 2015 poll has NJ 58% in favor of legalization. And barring any sudden evidence that legalization causes Mad Max scenarios, it's hard to imagine that gonot down. As always I remind folks that even in 2010 there were weed advocates predicting we wouldn't see state legalization in our lifetime, so things have turned a corner fast.

It's not about what NJ voters think. Christie has explicitly said that he'd crack down on legal pot because it supposedly leads to heroin.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/chris-christie-enforce-marijuana-illegal-2016-120769

L. Ron DeSantis fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Oct 30, 2016

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Trump is winning FL. 538 has him as the favorite there. We're all hosed.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Kavak posted:

Election thread is arzying like mad. Post more Freep Arzying to balance it out please?

They're arzying for good reason. Trump is going to sweep this.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

I really hoped you people mocking me were right and I wouldn't have to come in here and say I told you so.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Death is the only way forward.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

DarklyDreaming posted:

Their webhost up and declaring that they had to pack their poo poo and move in less than 24 hours sounds weird, but I've never run a website so I don't know. Anyone in that business care to weigh in?

Didn't that happen with 8chan but with less warning? Of course that was in the wake of a mass shooting.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Twelve by Pies posted:

I don't remember what "the 2%" here refers to, I probably did when this thread was posted but if I did that knowledge escapes me.

It almost certainly refers to The Jews, who make up about 2% of the US population. With Freep, never ascribe to ignorance what can be ascribed to malice.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Presto posted:

Does Freep have any opinions on the FDA relaxing restrictions against gay and bisexual men donating blood?

Between this and Pope Francis saying homosexuality is not a crime I was expecting to see a bunch of threads but a quick glance doesn't really show anything.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Freep: WTF are you saying?? You sound INDSANE!

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Freep: WE WERE THERE ON JAN. 6TH.
(the quest for a monkeys flinging poop gif is still better though)

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

quote:

To: fireman15

I disagree that Gen Z is more conservative than Gen X.
They are also fewer in Caucasian percentage.
Promoting women and minorities because they are women and minorities will be disastrous.
White men won’t work hard in a non merit based society.
America will become North Brazil.
I will gladly be proven incorrect if you are correct.

68 posted on 8/29/2023, 4:17:58 PM by EEGator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies]
Tell me you're a Bolsonaro stan without telling me.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

When Laura "Proud Islamophobe" Loomer comes out looking like the reasonable one it really shows you that Freepers have either figurative brainworms or literal ones like they pulled out of that Australian woman.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Freep: Take your “shuck and jive” back to Stormfront” where it belongs!

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Get ready for even more Freeper tears: Dems in Virginia kept the Senate and flipped the House back :getin:

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

mercenarynuker posted:

This one's taking the piss, yeah? It's just way too on the nose

Sarah Barracuda is a longtime Freeper, I think. I think it's 100% earnest.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

I think the N word was and technically still is banned, as is the most blatant antisemitism, but go ahead and use all the homophobic or anti-Muslim slurs you want on Freep.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

McGlockenshire posted:

:psyduck:

quote:

To: All

Strange that the same people asking for a ceasefire in Gaza don’t seem to want one in the Ukraine after a year of war and 250k white people dead

19 posted on 2/10/2024, 10:47:49 AM by escapefromboston (Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none.)
Hmmm...

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

Sodomy on the mind, these freepers

Strong thread title candidate but how do you choose when there are so many?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

I believe the original incarnation of the thread back in LF was "guess the post: Freep or Stormfront?"