Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Well, I mean, I do attend every second Thursday of the month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Axetrain posted:

In case anyone wants to relive a little past glory here is page 594 of the old freep thread the day gay marriage was legalized. A very fine vintage but actually starting on page 585 or so might be a better idea since this came down right after they got their confederate flags taken away from them and also right after SCOTUS upheld the healthcare subsidies which made for good schadenfreude appetizers.

Thank you for this :yum: I needed that pick-me-up. Tasty, tasty freeper tears.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

That's nice, honey, now put your helmet back on before you hurt yourself

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

:munch: I'm not even watching the debates. Freeper reactions to it is all the entertainment I need.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

The end of an era

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I'm usually against fleecing old people out of their money but when it happens to Freepers I'm finding it really, really hard to care.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

WrenP-Complete posted:

The New York Times just released Trump's 1995 income taxes, showing almost a billion in loss, meaning he would not have paid federal income taxes for 18 years. At 9pm on Saturday night. While he was melting down at a rally. Trump thread is flying with Saturday night party goons.

Edit: he also said Clinton probably cheated on her husband.

If you could be so kind as to link to the thread? I'd like to see the festivities and perhaps join in. Seeing bad things happen to trump fills me with glee.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Oct 2, 2016

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Didn't lie down in the street and die, so they offended them.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I think it's a pessimism thing. Always assume the worst, and either you'll always be right or you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

"gently caress off, Jesus, I'll be the one to cast the first stone! :bahgawd:"

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Yeah but that's god doing it so it's okay and furthermore STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

This late in the elections a high solid 9.8, because I'm p sure this late into it Hillary would just win by default.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

These people keep using this word, 'cucked'. I do not think it means what they think it means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Even Freepers think that SovCits are crazy.