Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO

Wolfsheim posted:

Ahhh, the freep thread. When I'm feeling down I remind myself that they will be dead soon.

You'd think so, but the alt-right seem to be doing a great job hoovering up alienated youth, so they'll be around forever I'm afraid :smith:

Put me down for page 450. The day of the election will see a flood of freep insanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO

All good points. My point was more that even though these freeps will one day die, there will always be something worse to take their place, and the alt right just seems to be the natural interior and the moment. Hard to think that one day we'll reminisce about the subtlety of freepers as compared to the alts.

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

Obviously. Everyone knows the City Hunter movie is the only adaptation worth watching, and it's not even Korean :colbert:

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

McGlockenshire posted:

You may remember Corsi for his recent book attacking the liberal myth that oil is a finite resource.

You've got to be loving kidding me.

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

People believe the earth is 6000 years old, the flood ending spread water throughout the solar system, and Abraham-era humans lived hundreds of years

That sort of delusion I'm prepared for. Even expectant, from a freeper / right-wing loon. But that one's not only new to me, it's on a level of insanity that honestly leaving me boggled.

Racism? Fine. Bigotry? Sure. Being a hateful, spiteful gently caress? All par for the course for the freep thread. I can't believe that believing oil is somehow poo poo out from the centre of the Earth in some magical endless supply is the thing that makes the freeper thought processes seem alien to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

Fulchrum posted:

...is that a Calvin and Hobbes reference? I swear thats a punchline from a strip.

Lion King, when kid Simba meets Timon and Pumba. I'd wager it's a fairly old bit though.