Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Zwabu posted:

There must be something going around in either right wing radio or other media about how Hillary is losing the black vote because I've heard this from at least two or three different places in the last week or so. I'm not sure there's any objective evidence behind this at all, in fact I thought all polls were pretty much showing Hillary with even higher levels of support among black voters than even Obama had, but eh that would never stop Freep.

Today on NPR I heard a black Republican talking about how Trump was getting "as high as 8%" of the black vote in some polls (note that, in addition to being in the high range, this is still less than W ever got). It's nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

KayTee posted:

Isn't there a news show clip of some fox news right wing blowhard who said something along the lines of "I was unemployed and on the dole and the government didn't give me any help!"

They just can't see it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Prism posted:

... Second black president?

A. Bill Clinton is sometimes referred to as "the first black president."
B. There was a discredited theory used to attack him during his campaign that Warren G. Harding had a black great-grandmother, making him a "secret negro president."

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Mors Rattus posted:

I think my favorite part of it though was Hillary throwing his words back at him repeatedly and him just going 'nuh uh, i didn't say that, nuh uh'.

Up to and including his team going back to try and delete the 'global warming is a Chinese hoax' tweet.

I don't think it was ever deleted, it's still up right here
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/265895292191248385