Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I hate Freep so much sometimes :cripes:

And it's only page three

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Ha ha. "Yeah, well, you're black!!! Checkmate"

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It's really strange to me that an explosion going off on US soil is pleasing to Freepers

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Yes, but taqiya

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Okay I wasn't quite ready for that last thread :catstare:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Cythereal posted:

Wonder what will happen to Freep now, without their head strongman who extorted all of them to line his own bank account while saying it's just to keep the server running.

Hm? Are you thinking of Jim Robinson?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

And I thought anti-Semitism was the one thing Freep didn't have :stare:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

"BLACK XXXIII <--- Google"

Well I googled, didn't find anything, sorry mud boy

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I know we're busy losing our minds but I wanted to thank McGlockenshire for doing what I could never do: delving into smug and happy Freep, the only Freep more terrifying than racist and sexist Freep

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Trump truly is a messenger from God

Forgive us

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

This is morbid of me, and probably unhealthy, but I like remembering that these lovely people are old and will be dying soon

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Yeah sure keep your powder dry, fellow liberals and progressives

This is easy for me to say because I'm white and Canadian, but I don't think adding more guns is going to help anyone

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Willatron posted:

Fellow Canadian here, it's a bit of a false equivalency to say minorities that have been repeatedly targeted by the winning candidate of the election seeking to arm themselves is the same as paranoid people with a persecution complex thinking they'll have to overthrow the government by force.

Yeah, that's fair.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I can't come to grips with how Freep can be "We're going to imprison all our political opponents! :dance:" and still think they're the good guys

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Lots of Freepers in this thread

Love yourself, love your families, love your friends. Don't be a curmudgeon

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

So, uh, is JimRob's tag still "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God" or whatever?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Yeah it's just amazing to me. This is Freep at its happiest, and there's still so much loving fear.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

America When we don't talk about trans people: Feeling fine! Getting along! Harmony!

America when we do: Violence! Intolerance! White Christians being persecuted by Big Lib!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The deep state refers to the unseen world of vampires who leap from shadow to shadow, weaving through our society as though a needle through a tapestry, a world wherein the entire human race are but pawns and cattle to the nigh-immortal beings who wage an endless war, reaping blood and souls in preparation for the final battle, the true Armageddon, the end of days.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

quote:

To: Mariner

REPUBLICANS IN CHARGE...

GET YOUR rear end’ES IN GEAR...OR BE REPLACED...

DO YOU WANT MORE OF HUSSEIN OBAMA LIES AND CLINTON CRIMES? THAT IS WHAT DEMOCRATS OFFER..

WAKE UP...

20 posted on 2017-03-24, 3:51:26 PM by haircutter (a)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > Freepers: HUSSEIN OBAMA LIES AND CLINTON CRIMES

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Odds on getting zotted?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Like, gently caress. Freepers and I live on different planets.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

McGlockenshire posted:

From Chechnya opens world's first concentration camp for homosexuals since Hitler's in the.... posted by freeper Morgana

There's a whole bunch of confusion in the thread between the UN Human Rights Comission and the US organization called the Human Rights Campaign. The latter is the one with the yellow equal sign on a blue field. The former is driving the globalist agenda of homosexuality down the throats of good devout Christians.

It's good to know 100% for certain that Freepers hate the Muslims more than they hate the gays

Of course, it's obvious in retrospect.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

"Canada is more racist than the US" is probably hyperbolic but yeah, lots of bad poo poo here too. There's an annoying tendency for Canadians to say "Oh those backwards Americans :allears:" whenever a US race riot is in the news, it's a bit of a blind spot

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

But they're so polite :(

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It might be in Mexico's 2017 budget, did anyone check?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Is it just me or is Freep getting worse than ever?

RagnarokAngel posted:

What I find fascinating is the decreased number of "it was a false flag!" Posts and an increase in "well by god this is a red blood white man doing what we've been calling for for years!".

Yeah, this is what I mean. Before, you could count on Freepers immediately decrying any actual violent reprisal against minority groups, even as they fantasized about doing the same themselves. But now, they're openly celebrating.

So either all of the cooler heads were chased off for not supporting Trump in the run-up to the 2016 election, or Trump's win has emboldened them all and allowed their dumb fear and hatred to become acceptable in polite society.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I wonder if your average Freepers spends more time thinking about Soros than they do thinking about gay sex.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Do people ever respond to her?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I think you guys are being weird.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I'm honestly surprised Freep isn't into bombing Syrians. What were they like in the run-up to the Iraq war?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I thought the two possible reactions to the wedding would be “That’s nice!” or “I don’t care”, but Freep found a third

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Wow wrong thread

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Yeah, what was the current thread title referring to? Can’t remember

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

This might tide you over until our Freep divers are able to reap

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Just right into my veins

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1065725550176727040?s=20

Imagine worshipping Donald J Trump like this :laffo:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Hey I’m in Neukolln right now! Glad a Freeper enjoys this neighbourhood’s diversity too :)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Also, Lesbos use dildos during sex (sodomy). Must NEED a man! Hee hee

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Did other Freepers ever respond to her ramblings?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Most unhinged we’ve seen them in a while