Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

SocketWrench posted:

In reality's defense, he probably saw one and got pissed

It could just be the area he lives in, too. Everyone says Virginia is almost certainly going blue this election but you couldn't tell it from where I live, near the NC border. There's Trump and Tom Garrett signs everywhere. I haven't seen a single Hillary sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

I guess at ANY TIME NOW Gloria Aldred will be marching forth with the bimbos!!!

Hillary Clinton is bad and women should hate her because she called a bunch of her husband's victims bimbos.

Now let me tell you about how all these women who claim to be victims of Trump are bimbos.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

This is getting ridiculous, and if it continues, FR will soon become synonymous with kook.

Yes...become...

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

TOTAL SETUP BY THE CORRUPT FBI!

I know practically everyone in this thread knows it, but it irritates me when people claim stuff like this, or that they were a victim of entrapment.

If an undercover police officer or federal agent asks you if you want to commit a crime and you say yes, they did not entrap you. If the undercover agent helps you commit the crime, they did not entrap you. At any point, you can say "No, I do not want to commit this illegal act."

It's only entrapment if they force you to commit the crime against your wishes. If the undercover agent puts a gun to your head and says "Blow up this apartment building or I will kill you" then that is entrapment, because you might have said no if not for the fact that they threatened to kill you if you didn't.

quote:

If you study the Word, you will find out that “nations” are very important to YHWH, and trying to unite all people in one government/religion, is despised by YHWH.

Boy, God sure sounds really insecure and pathetic if he gets scared by people uniting and working together towards common goals.

That's not even mentioning the loving ridiculousness of if God hates people being united in one religion or one nation, what the hell happens in Heaven? Is Heaven made up of different nations that oppose each other? Does that mean that people in Heaven will still be atheist and Muslim? Because I mean, if God despises everyone being united in one religion, then it can't be ALL Christians in Heaven.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

And the NC GOP actually comes off looking as sane and surprisingly, even Christian as their tweet says that they will pray for those who seek to harm them. Which is actually what Jesus said to do! They even thanked Hillary Clinton for her thoughts and prayers!

Guess this means the NC GOP is a bunch of liberal RINOs.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Night10194 posted:

It's really weird to read their prayers for the debate. I mean, I'll admit I prayed for Hillary's success, but I don't think I actually had any effect on anything. God isn't some magic pokemon you control by invoking the right words.

See the difference is, you just prayed she'd succeed. I don't think most people here would laugh if Freep just prayed for Trump to win, it's the fact that they're praying for Hillary to die and for demons to fly out of her mouth.

quote:

To: fella

Please please please everyone protest and make some noise to the right people about the Soros voting machines. This is very important and not talked about enough. It is the easiest and most efficient way to steal the election. Demand to vote but refuse to do it on a Soros machine. Insist on an alternate way to vote

50 posted on 10/20/2016, 1:55:42 AM by thefixisin

Ah yes, I remember a Bernie supporter who used the same line that the voting machines were owned by a relative of Soros and were changing Bernie votes to Hillary in the primaries. Not surprising Freep also believes the same thing. Speaking of which, lol at the one Freeper who thinks BernieBros and Trumpers would join forces and create a third party. Like, I get it, both are to a degree outsiders, but other than that Bernie and Trump have practically nothing in common.

e:

DeusExMachinima posted:

What is it with the obsession about buses? I've seen it outside Freep plenty of times too. Political parties exist to organize and get out the vote. Why would pooling resources with people otherwise unable to make it the polls be surprising?

A couple of things. One is the idea that they're illegally voting, because a bus makes it easy for a large group of people to drive around to multiple polling stations and vote multiple times. Another is that middle class whites usually own their own vehicles, so that means these buses probably have a lot of non-whites on them. And you know that Freep thinks minorities voting is voter fraud.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

SocketWrench posted:

Gotta love how their race to blame means they don't have time to learn about anything including the stuff they're using..."killswitch the internet"? Good loving luck with that

Donald Trump said during the primaries that in the event of a terrorist attack or something, he could call up his good friend Bill Gates to shut down the internet. So even if they didn't believe it before (and they probably did), Trump saying it would have cemented their belief that the government has a giant on/off switch for the internet. Or they DID, until they gave it to those stupid foreigners!

quote:

To: Beowulf9

The next internet (block chain) won’t have these vulnerabilities.

7 posted on 10/21/2016, 9:45:35 AM by proust (Trump / Pence 2016!)

Oh my god, this is amazing, this guy is aware enough of Bitcoin to have heard of the blockchain and now thinks that it is a technological marvel that will solve all our problems.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

To: unixfox

It's bothersome that hillary and her stormtroopers chose this disgusting topic to AGAIN put off discussion the issues. This BS is seriously harmful to real victims of abuse. It trivializes the horror so many women have faced.

If what these women said has even an ounce of truth to this, they're horrible role models. They didn't report it, they didn't say to him they were offended. They aren't believable, not at all.

117 posted on 10/22/2016 12:32:11 PM PDT by grania (I'm Deplorable)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Believing women who speak up about being abused is harmful to victims of abuse.

Get hosed forever, you lovely rear end in a top hat.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

They fight for real, not hypothetical victims, as long as those real victims are accusing Democrats.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

the homosexual cultures of Sparta/Greece and Samurai and Afghanistan

I've never been to Samurai, is it nice there?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

No see they can't stump for him because if the polls show Trump up by 30 then all the conservatives will stay home and not vote, because they think they've got it in the bag. Thus, they must appear as if they are losing to motivate conservatives to go to the polls, even though all the conservatives know that Trump is going to win and is actually ahead.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Night10194 posted:

I am really looking forward to Freep waking up, checking their favorite polls (LA Times, IBD) and seeing both have Clinton up today. :allears:

Oh no, Soros got to them too! No wait, maybe LAT and IBD are falsely reporting Clinton is up to fool Democrats into complacency and cause them to not vote. They sure are smart to not report the truth that Trump is winning!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

You'd think that these days, Freepers would be completely on board with Chick's Catholic-hating. Hell, most of them have said things in the past few months that would be right at home in one of Chick's anti-Catholic tracts.

I can totally see them being on board with thinking Chick was soft on Islam (saying we should convert them rather than murder them), as well as his Jewish tracts that say "All Jews are going to Hell," not that I think most Freepers would disagree with that, but may be upset that he said it outright instead of secretly believing it while paying lip service to the Jews to use them as bait for the Jesus trap.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Apparently now every single poll, even Rasmussen, is showing Clinton winning.

I cannot wait to see how Freep reacts to this. :allears:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

There's also, I assume, a difference between federal property, and a federal facility. Just because you can go hunting with a gun on federal property wouldn't mean you can carry a gun into a building.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

“After this election Hillary’s political career will be over...”

Well yeah, most people don't continue political careers after being President.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Kasich claims to be a highly ethical Christian, so how come he won't support the foul-mouthed guy who wants to gently caress his own daughter?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Also it was totally a false flag and she was a secret Democrat trying to make Republicans look bad.

Also you know if the 19th Amendment was repealed she wouldn't have been able to do that just saying.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

To: rickmichaels

Green stands for Islam.

FWIW

47 posted on 11/2/2016, 5:16:24 PM by Talisker (One who commands, must obey.)

...what?

This is the dumbest post I've seen from Freep in a while.

Saint Patrick's Day, secret Muslim brainwashing program!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Pulsedragon posted:

Do they even know the term Abrahamic?

I'm sure a few of them do, but they almost certainly hate it due to the fact it causes Islam to be included with Christianity. That, and even the slightest implication that Islam and Christianity have the same God is sure to upset them. "Abraham didn't worship no moon god!"

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

Well yeah but I'd argue they aren't following the Christian values they claim they are.

No true Christian I guess.

I mean yeah, it's incredible that Jesus' message of "Love everybody, even people who hate you, live at peace with others, take care of the poor and needy, and quit caring about rules so much when helping others is more important" got turned into "Bomb everyone who looks at you funny, the poor are lazy shits who should lie down in the street and die, if you don't follow all these commandments you're evil and should be killed."

It's frustrating that these people claim the name of a guy who, if he were alive today, would be attacked as a Satan-worshiping liberal.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

I would just like to see one of these dudes and ask him what Jesus would do about the migrants. I really wanna know what they'd come up with.

Hmm, either they'll quote the verse about selling your cloak and buying a sword and say that this means Jesus supports self-defense and therefore would completely agree that it's okay to turn away immigrants to protect ourselves, or they'll quote that one verse about God having put certain people in certain areas of the world for reasons (and mention the Tower of Babylon) and say that God is supportive of keeping each nation's racial/cultural identity unique.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

To: ZULU

So go stuff it, creep.

gently caress you rear end in a top hat

66 posted on 11/3/2016, 1:16:31 PM by Palio di Siena

Man, I remember the days when Freepers would say how Freep was a family website and quote the verse about how Christians shouldn't use filthy language, and now it's turned into straight up uncensored swearing and anyone who's offended is a pussy PC liberal.

e: Though I wouldn't be surprised if Palio still gets the zot for daring to spread liberal lies about how the Allied soldiers weren't all pure angelic he-men.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I was going to post on my Facebook that I was ordering Domino's pizza but now I'm worried someone will call the cops on me.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

perhaps this is why Scalia was involuntarily removed!

He makes a good point. Dig up Scalia's corpse and seat it in the Supreme Court. His corpse is not allowed to be removed until it requests to be.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

And all this remains amazing because as has been said multiple times before, most Latino immigrants are strongly Catholic and would have guaranteed a conservative majority for ages to come if Republicans had accepted and supported them, rather than painting them as scary criminals who will destroy our country.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Okay, I'm a pessimist, I admit. I'm still worried that Trump might pull off a win in the end.

But even with all my arzying, even I'm not dumb enough to think Trump will win the popular vote by 4-5% or even 10% like that one Freeper said.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

youtube videos (unregulated campaign ads)

Oh man, is this Freeper suggesting that people's personal videos should be regulated if they contain an endorsement for a candidate? That would be a glorious loving shitshow.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I've been arzying loving hard for a while.

Guys I don't want to see smug, happy Freep. :ohdear:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Freep was right about everything.

The polls were skewed and LAT was the only correct one.

Trump had overwhelming support while Hillary couldn't attract voters.

The Republicans who didn't endorse Trump are going to regret it.

Guys. This is literally the worst possible timeline.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

All we need now is for a Freeper to post a picture of themselves drinking from a big jug labeled "LIBERAL TEARS" and it will be complete.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Ha ha, at least we can all laugh at Freep when Trump actually has to run the country and they declare him a liberal RINO traitor, right guys?

R...right? :(

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

If nothing else, I hope nobody looks down on anyone for arzying in future elections after this result.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I guess it all depends on how 2020 plays out. If Trump fails to get re-elected, Freep can say that he was so busy fixing Obama's mess in the first four years that he just didn't have time and totally would have but liberals made things so terrible they prohibited him from doing it. If Trump does get re-elected but the Dems take back Congress in 2020 (or 2022) then they can say that Congress is responsible for stonewalling Trump so it's all the fault of liberals.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

Actually yeah I wonder what liberal policy Freep will fall in love with once Trump brings it up.

They already fell in love with the feminist idea of more maternity leave.

I'm still scared of the future, but a couple of things keep me going on. One is that yeah, we seriously don't know what Trump will do. Obviously stuff like the wall or mass deportation will never happen, but it is entirely possible that Trump was bullshitting on a lot of his platform (like every politician) and will be mostly centrist and pass some terrible stuff and some maybe okay stuff. Really my biggest concerns are a conservative controlled SCOTUS, which is a guarantee, a war with Iran, which is extremely likely, and a ban on immigrants from the Middle East, which is probably likely.

And yes, I really hope Trump lives a long life and serves out his term because the idea of Mike loving Pence being president is actually even more frightening to me than Trump.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Nihilarian posted:

remember when it was "Donald Trump will never be elected!"

Guess what motherfucker

Trying to get actual legislation passed through the government is a bit different from persuading people to vote for you.

I figure Trump will probably increase the amount of border guards and maybe do some general repairs on areas of the fence that need it and that'll be the best he'll be able to pull off.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

Those involved in funding and organizing these riots are engaged in a conspiracy against public order and (however ineffectually) plotting the violent overthrow of the US Government.

I know it was expected and already mentioned, but man it sure didn't take Freep long to start going "Anybody who wants to violently overthrow the US government is bad!"

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

WWJD?

Encourage people to commit suicide, of course.

quote:

All of these people running around right now, wailing about how gays and blacks are going to be put into concentration camps? They really believe that. Why?

Maybe because assholes like you were literally loving saying you would do it?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Jagged Jim posted:

I have no idea what they're talking about here? Lot's of people have phones and pens. :confused:

In 2014, Obama stated he wouldn't wait for Congress to pass legislation to help people who were struggling, and said "I've got a pen and a phone," referring to his intention to use executive orders to give them that assistance.

So now Trump has that pen and phone and can use them to pass executive orders to gently caress over everyone who isn't rich, white and straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

ErIog posted:

I think he probably does hold a lot of liberal views, but I doubt Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, and Mike Pence are going to be very eager to accomplish any of the things he holds liberal views on.

Also, as an outsider, Trump has no idea how any of this poo poo works. So he has no way to hold anybody in his administration accountable. It's going to be 4 years of incredible graft and internal politics. A presidency isn't like a building. You can't walk through it and say, "yo, the paint over here looks like poo poo, do it again." His staff will quietly undermine all the left-leaning stuff he says he wants to do while supporting all the right wing stuff.

Yeah, while it'd be nice if Trump made an active effort to get rid of the electoral college, after this election with Hillary winning the popular vote, the GOP knows that it would make winning the presidency next to impossible for them. I mean, even with as bad a campaign as Hillary ran, even with all the screwups the Dems had, the voter suppression, the huge loss of Dem voters, without the EC she still would have won, and the GOP is smart enough to know it's the only hope they have of winning the presidency.