Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?

VitalSigns posted:

This cannot be real. If this is real, freep has finally broken my brain. It's soooooo close, and then :psypop:

This kind kind man gave my family free medical treatment when we were poor, such a noble Christian soul. Then I found out he cares about helping poor people more than being filthy rich, what a loving idiot!

Isn't there a news show clip of some fox news right wing blowhard who said something along the lines of "I was unemployed and on the dole and the government didn't give me any help!"

They just can't see it!

VV thanks for finding the clip. Unthanks for reminding me that it was that actor guy that I like :( VV

KayTee fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Sep 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?
Freepers:

quote:

We are finished. It will just take a while before everyone realizes it.

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?
I stopped following around trumps win. The new title brought me back. What is its origin?