Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

MizPiz posted:

What post inspired the thread title?

From this thread.

quote:

To: Petrosius
The gay right people have gone full monty trying to make us forget about gay sex.

Remember, gay people are clever, snarky interior decorators, with great taste in clothes.

The whole anal sex, multiple sex partners, chasing young boys thing, uh, forget about that. Don’t even THINK about it.

17 posted on 9/7/2016, 8:54:20 AM by Fido969 (Maybe I';ve been posting for the last 10 years, and rather than spew cr@p you could look up my posts)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Much less cute than I would have expected from that one line. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

Covok posted:

I don't actually want to go to freerepublic.com at work, but what is Rex Tillerson got against the Boy Scouts of America?

Nothing. He pushed for allowing gay scouts, and Freep hates him for it.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

robotsinmyhead posted:

Gul Dukat wearing the Trump hat that says, "Make Cardassia Great Again" or something to that effect.

That's the first thing I thought of too, when talk started about DS9.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

kartikeya posted:

Therefore, he dubbed Trump 'The Baby Man' whenever he wanted to refer to him, and still can't understand why anyone would vote for someone like that.

This made my morning. Your dad is awesome, and I hope the best for him.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.
https://twitter.com/Pontifex/status/820975141731635202

(Even if it's not supposed to LGBT+ supportive, it's easily interpretable that way.)

I searched on freep a little, but I couldn't find a thread. Wonder if anyone on freep still respects Francis, or have all the Catholic freepers turned against him?

Nyarai fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jan 16, 2017

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

Mustached Demon posted:

Enough about Mike Pence and his horse.

:vince:

But seriously, thanks to the brave heroes who mine freep for our "entertainment," I guess you would call it.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

Fathis Munk posted:

So I looked up what those Crisis Pregnancy Centers were since I had never heard the term before. Turns out it's loving awful, which is no surprise since freep apparently likes them

Yeah they're the worst, especially when they impersonate genuine clinics.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.
Low-fat milk.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

Jiffletta posted:

Is there a major African American actor today who had a movie where he kissed a white woman? Only one I can think of is Chiwetel Ejiofor over a decade ago.

Googling it, Denzel apparently kisses a white woman in Flight, though I haven't seen to verify.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.
If you hate farts, you're not a real American. :patriot:

quote:

To: FrogMom
“...The usual hilarity ensues with dog farts, bites on the rear-end, and slap-stick bonks to the head which elicit giggles from the audience...”

So before she thinks the movie goes bad I’m already objecting. Farts should not be a part of kid movies. Sure it gets cheap laughs but parents should push a more genteel behavior. Blazing Saddle scenes were shocking but now are part of most stupid kiddie movies and its wrong.

4 posted on 5/22/2018, 2:14:44 AM by Monterrosa-24

quote:

To: Monterrosa-24
Farts are awesome. I bring a beef bone to my brother’s house when I visit for his dog.

Because dog farts are so much funnier.

Jeez. Where’d you grow up where a fart ain’t funny? You an Afghanistan refugee or something?

8 posted on 5/22/2018, 3:15:09 AM by 1_Inch_Group (Country Before Party)