Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

Alctel posted:

This is every urban area everywhere.

I live in Victoria, BC which is a very quaint, quiet and safe tourist town and the local facebook groups are full of suburb people yelling that its a drug-blighted urban warzone

edit: they also really REALLY hate bike lanes. Like a ridiculous amount

Every dumbshit suburbanite hates bike lanes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

Is this also just a bunch of southerners posting about how an accent makes the speaker sound dumb because uh...?

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

What the gently caress is a "big bag of blue pills"?

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

"Blue pill" is even dumber than I thought.

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

Especially when Florida's economy collapses overnight because the olds aren't getting those checks anymore.

Or Texas when the military bases close.

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

That's because everything in that sort of worldview comes down to individual actions rather than an interplay between the individual and society. One can justify a system like the police and also decry individual cases because in those cases, it's just the individual cop causing a problem, not all cops.

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

I don't understand half of what I read. It mostly seemed like slurs.

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

That dude has "Endut! Hoch hech!" in their sig and I hate that freepers watch the Simpsons.

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

WTF is a "fren"?

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

That's a questline from fallout new vegas.

And it would happen with the microwave power plant in Sim City 2000.

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

EPA restriction?

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

I love these morons complaining about normal snow. There are different types of snow and they behave differently. Especially if the snow is falling in the lower and mid 20s.

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

I live in Massachusetts and I've seen snowpiles that have lasted till late April/early May depending on how bad the winter was. poo poo's like concrete. It doesn't even melt in the hot sun.

It is mind-boggling to me that their brains leap to the first available conspiracy theory.

Remember that 2015 Boston snow mound that didn't melt until July?

Freezing rain on top of snow is bullet proof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

WTF is a dotz? Do I even want to know?