Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PeaceDiner
Mar 24, 2013

Jack Gladney posted:

The best post of all time was Dalereed explaining how he once beat up Jim Henson in the 70s but had no idea what a muppet was because he was still angry about whatever they were fighting about and refused to learn any more. Any other freeper I wouldn't believe, but Dalereed I believe without question.

I don't know if this was the one you were thinking of but goddamn if it doesn't make me laugh every time I think of it:

quote:

dalereed to C19fan
I was installing a new entrance canopy on a hotel and this bearded hippie creep came up and asked where he could find the Muppet's and I had no idea what a Muppet was and just asked him”what's a Muppet,a hair lipped puppet”.
Found out later he was the inventor of Muppet's, I still don't know what a muppet is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU