Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

quote:

To: glennaro
Has anybody noticed how the questions are slanted to democrat issues?

3,207 posted on 09/26/2016 7:06:41 PM PDT by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small pittance)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3063 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: tennmountainman
Yes, I noticed that. Why can’t we get better moderators?
She is getting more time answering too

3,273 posted on 09/26/2016 7:10:29 PM PDT by make no mistake
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3207 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: americas.best.days...
She’s got memorized talking points with pre-scripted jabs.

“Moderator” only asks Trump hard questions. It’s a set up deal.

We have an experienced lawyer/politician class and Trump is a businessman. He needs to speak plainly and pivot from the personal attacks to how it relates.

“Hey, if you’re a small business owner and you’re fed up with the IRS, I’ve been there. I can relate. I know how these regulations and taxes effect a business owner because I am one.”

He’s getting lost in the weeds a bit.

I think he’s doing okay, but MSM will say she won regardless.

Surprised also at her health. Wonder if that was a rope a dope.

3,263 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:10:02 PM by TigerClaws

quote:

To: CottonBall
go Trump! point out Hillary’s incompetence!
Trump is on fire. He is just getting started.

3,257 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:09:46 PM by Pic7
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3206 | View Replies]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

quote:

To: Hildy
I don’t feel like Trump is losing. Clinton is following the traditional form and style of a Presidential candidate in a debate, but her answers are nonsensical generalities. Trump is brusquely bringing up real problems that the political class rarely dares to mention.

3,277 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:10:36 PM by Mr. Jeeves ([CTRL]-[GALT]-[DELETE])
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3144 | View Replies]

quote:

To: EBH
I agree Trump isn’t looking Presidential he seems desperate...
You take a shot of estrogen before the debate tonight?

3,365 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:14:19 PM by Greetings_Puny_Humans (I mostly come out at night... mostly.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2346 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Mom MD
You are an idiot.
Trump is playing to the undecided, unsophisticated voters, the LIVs.

His mention of the black community getting shafted by the Democrats; the 4,000 murders in Chicago since Obama's election; the description of US airports and infrastructure compared to Dubai and China; his mention of Bernie Sanders getting shafted by the DNC; ISIS pwning the US on cyber capabilities...

He's staying out of the mud so they can't do the 'mean to a woman personal attacks' stories which the press had pre-written.

3,353 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:13:56 PM by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change without notice.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3260 | View Replies]

quote:

To: CottonBall
Clinton blink rate seems high.

3,296 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:11:08 PM by topfile
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3206 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Hildy
Shrillary is getting absolutely clobbered by Trump.
Her performance reminds me of that of Mike Dukakis in 1988. Clinical, very wonkish, no passion. Spouting cliches and memorized sound bites. She's not laying a glove on Donald Trump.

Polls and focus groups will show later tonight that she gained no traction. Trump is leading this race and he'll build upon his lead in the days ahead.

3,274 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:10:29 PM by SamAdams76 (It is a wise man who rules by the polls but it is a fool who is ruled by them)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3144 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Mr. K
Trump needed more debate preparation. He is not very good at this.

2,212 posted on 9/26/2016, 9:24:19 PM by doug from upland (She is evil, corrupt, and brain damaged.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1702 | View Replies]

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

quote:

To: papertyger
Nope...

He’s scoring with her.

3,401 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:15:42 PM by DoughtyOne (Forty-three days until Presdient Pre-elect Donald J. Trump. Help is on the way...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3171 | View Replies]
:pervert:

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Can't stop, it's beautiful!

quote:

To: navymom1
“A non politician debating a woman who has spent her life in politics”

Yep, she wins (maybe) on points and he wins the hearts.

3,420 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:16:32 PM by mrsmith (Dumb sluts: Lifeblood of the Media, Backbone of the Democrat/RINO Party!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3336 | View Replies]

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

quote:

To: TomGuy
We're going into overtime. How much longer can you stand on those
uncomfortable

wobbly

heels,

Hillary.

3,658 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:28:33 PM by silent_jonny ("When you get to the top of the hill, gonna be there yes I will")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2161 | View Replies]

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

quote:

To: Jrabbit
I truly hate her....

Likewise. During this debate I went from just not liking her to truly hating her. She drips arrogance, condescension, and nastiness. Her lies are seriously horrible. This is the future of our country we're talking about here, and the thought of this bitch becoming president is beyond terrifying.

Debate is totally slanted

Yes, it is. But I wish people would understand that the so-called Commission on Presidential Debate is PHONY and was established precisely so the establishment can control who wins and loses these things.

3,700 posted on 9/26/2016, 10:31:11 PM by Avalon Memories
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3539 | View Replies]

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Sorry, there was no time for protocol in the orgy of awesome. They're all from the debate live thread.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

FReeper Dale Reed has passed away

:freep: :rip: :freep:

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Pig In A Pant Suit.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

The GOP is far to big and dumb a beast to be killed that quickly! It just sloughed off a bit of flesh is all!

"And After 48 Hours, It's Over posted:

It's just like it was in the Spring when the GOP party apparatus devised feverish plans to deny Donald Trump the nomination at the convention and then caved without a fight. The great GOP disengagement from Donald Trump, after the emergence of a video in which Trump bragged about assaulting a women, is over after little more than 48 hours.

The first sign of the defeat came this morning with Paul Ryan essentially restating his position that he would endorse Trump without acting on his behalf or defending him. Now we have the final stand down. In an afternoon conference call with members of the Republican National Committee, RNC Chair Reince Priebus assured members that the RNC is fully behind Trump, fully coordinating with the campaign and is satisfied with his apology as "heartfelt".

As it has been for a year, the GOP has nominal power. But Donald Trump owns their voters. That's the entirety of the story. Nothing has changed.

The surrender looks all but total. The handful of senators and members of congress who jumped ship on Friday and Saturday now appear to have jumped a bit too soon, now stranded in rapidly sinking life boats as the damaged main vessel slowly takes on water but yet drifts on to the waterfall.

Sad!

Now the real dying can begin.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

Actual freep posters will never get off their fat, decrepit asses to do anything.

I agree. Part of the Freep worldview defines themselves as regretful heroes. As such, they can't preemptively act, that's what the villain does; they can only prepare by keeping their powder super duper dry and shooting dirty looks at suspected liberals.

There may be a few Freepers delusional enough to actually convince themselves the government has secretly already acted through false flags or something, but the vast majority will denounce those few as false flags themselves.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtCm6PfiSaw

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Scratch Monkey posted:

I love how Freep can totally see satanic conspiracies and email codes as perfectly believable and plausible but the idea of Scalia, an overweight 79 year old man with a stressful job, dying of a heart attack just doesn't seem to add up.
They have their tin foil brigade, but so much of it is just the fan-fiction of an intensely dedicated anti-fandom.

Freep's conspiracy delusions aren't based on belief, they're based on the fact that their emotions cannot be contained by reality, and finds an outlet in fiction.

'makes me feel bad' = false
'makes me feel good' = true

Add in that Freepers have confused righteous hate and anger with feeling good, and you have a predictive model for their conspiracy theories.

Freep has no shortage of JFK and 9-11 conspiracists, but even they must always find a way to tie it to liberals.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

TetsuoTW posted:

So when does Freep start an SA thread to feast on our tears? Do we quote it in here or would that just be self-indulgent?

From People crying, leaving Clinton headquarters

quote:

To: Berlin_Freeper
“People crying, leaving Clinton headquarters”
Their tears are so sweet upon my tongue, I have thirsted so long for their defeat and pain.
I will rejoice in their suffering and pain; as I drive their men, women, and children before me, as I burn their fields and homes, as I slaughter their livestock, as I poison their wells.
Yes; I am a vindictive bastard and I don’t take prisoners.

22 posted on 11/9/2016, 4:05:05 AM by 5th MEB (Progressives in the open; --- FIRE FOR EFFECT!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

quote:

Rapscallion (The opposite of charity is justice.)
:wtc:

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Annointed posted:

Freep literally hates animals. Wow I can now say they're dog hating blowhards.

Naw, they love their own doggies.

It's just that anything not currently a direct part of their life is fodder to be twisted into anything if it makes liberals look bad.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

MANime in the sheets posted:

Well, it looks like Pence is going to be the day-to-day guy running everything while Trump has a few pet projects of his own, so good luck with that.

Not based on the cabinet being chosen...

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

It is strange how many Freepers are into Trek. I mean, it's well known Freepers will like something cool and then decide it's conservative so they can watch it without shame. But Trek itself seems an odd choice. Why not the boring white-bread of Lost in Space? Or the black-and-white morality of Star Wars?

There's an undercurrent of technological utopianism to the super right wing that I presume has some sort of historical connection, because they sure as hell hate science nowadays!

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Obligatory cite to the Riker Googling twitter account, where Trump is Dukat.

Come for the Dukat Janeway debate, stay for all the butthurt trolls and confused Comcast reps.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

The question isn't whether Freepers can handwaive TOS into a conservative show. They could handwaive Steinbeck into a conservative if they wanted to read him; reality is no object.

The question is, how did these selfish and hateful fucks latch onto this show of all shows in the first place?

I think it points to the fact that in order to become such a committed, delusional rear end in a top hat, you need to start as a dreamer. Some Freepers started as Democrats, others were indoctrinated Republicans from birth, but I'll bet they were all idealistic kids. TOS appealed to idealism and ambition more directly than most of the other shows I can think of at the time.

Nowadays for various reasons Freep's ambitions are genocidal, their ideals are white theocracy, and their dreams are largely from the false promises of their childhood. But that childhood includes loving Trek, so they lump it into all the other vapor they cling to from their idealized past. And if it takes a bit of delusion to make this thing fit into who they are now, they're used to making that play.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

SocketWrench posted:

Well, that's likely because as a kid the problems of the nation and world aren't yours. You simply do your kid stuff. Once you hit a certain age and start working to earn a buck, suddenly all the problems and factors that drive the world come down on you.
Suddenly that little tax increase you wouldn't have even known about as a child suddenly effects whether you have food to last till the next check or not while finding a way to balance all your bills

I think you may be overthinking it. For some Freepers it was the shock of adult responsibilities, for others it was the church they were brought up in, for other it was Ayn Rand in college...

Not to blogpimp, but...Freeper conversion stories.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3504817/posts

quote:

To: SkyPilot
An open letter to the Obama’s:

On January 20, 2017 at noon, the Secret Service and all other Federal police will suddenly stop obeying you and start obeying our God fearing Patriot, Donald john Trump.

Well, boy, you have never proved you are in the US legally, as President Mr. Trump has promised us that he is going to immediately have illegals, especially terrorist and gang bangers, like you, arrested.

Without a doubt he is gong to authorize AG Jeff Season to investigate PizzaGate, you have never shown proof that those two little girls are yours as daughters.

My suggestion to you is to RUN. Run now while you can, for at any time after noon Jan 20, 2017 he can say to your SS detail, “Arrest him!” I assure you, barak, the cheering will be deafening.

Run now while you can, but leave those two girls here, the PizzaGate investigators are going to want to talk to them.

25 posted on 12/14/2016, 9:35:30 PM by The_Republic_Of_Maine (politicians beware)

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

RaHoWa will be dismissed as an elaborate false flag.

Freepers are addicted to wanting; whenever they succeed they just move the goalposts.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Deuce posted:

Freepers: He's black. He never counted.

Thread title come Jan. 20.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

quote:

If they threaten my life in town I will bleed them out at 150cc’s a minute.

In town?

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Jagged Jim posted:

Freepers have no ideology other than "My Team Rah-Rah-Rah!" They don't care care what the GOP actually stands for as long as they defeat the hated liberal.

Freepers often stumble into the policies of the New Deal, or universal basic income, or other such economic populism when they momentarily lose focus from how bad them libs are.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

Russia must be laughing their asses off at the success of RT in conservative America.

Or...

http://www.theonion.com/article/russian-officials-scrambling-plan-delegitimize-wes-55434

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

SocketWrench posted:

Lol, what the poo poo?

Humblegunner is a well known Freeper troll, thread policeman and (paying) friend of JimRob. He was probably joking.

He is full MRA 'never marry women be bitches' though.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Extensive Vamping posted:

I searched for pizzagate but didn't find much of interest on the first page of results. I think they gave up for the most part.

The tag is still in heavy rotation, but just being used for random stuff:

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/pizzagate/index

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

62 posted on 7/25/2017, 8:41:47 AM by mosesdapoet (Mosesdapoet aka L.J.Keslin)

http://www.theusmat.com/ljkbiog.htm

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

Even their own party is fake now!

The republicans are a waste.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

From Mattis allows transgender troops to continue serving pending review:

quote:

I saw this first hand as a person that served 20+ years in the Army, Army National Guard, and Air National Guard.

For too long the military has been another level of welfare for certain people. (single mothers) The military exists for one reason only. If you can’t deploy with your unit, you are useless to the military. BTW, this applies to you National Guard technicians that have never deployed ever but take up all the senior ranks in a unit. yes ORANG I’m talking about you.

15 posted on 8/29/2017, 8:23:34 PM by Tailback (e)

quote:

Trump is surrounded in the most key positions by McCain’s buddies. Surely he understands that McCain and his followers are mortal enemies of everything Trump wants to do???

52 posted on 8/29/2017, 9:18:48 PM by Uncle Sam 911
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Uncle Sam 911
I think Mattis is a closet gay/cross dresser.

33 posted on 8/29/2017, 8:44:09 PM by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Here's an interesting tag line:

34 posted on 6/26/2017, 10:09:47 AM by Honorary Serb (Kosovo is Serbia! Free Srpska! Abolish ICTY!)

On Freep, gimicks are legit insanity.

PHOOEY!
http://vikingkitties.blogspot.com/2016/03/spotlight-friday-honorary-serb.html

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

SocketWrench posted:

What I wouldn't give to see a black freeper post
http://www.freerepublic.com/~windflier/

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3633454/posts

When in doubt, it's liberal judges.

quote:

To: napscoordinator
I think the Supreme Court did a pretty good job. Congratulations Pennsylvania.

Don't fall for that. The Court is dominated by activist left-wing hacks. We fell asleep for an off-year election and the unions managed to cram this group down our piehole.

11 posted on 2/19/2018, 4:00:11 PM by Buckeye McFrog

Do not be fooled - anything that hurts the GOP is automatically unfair.

quote:

To: napscoordinator
Wow. It actually looks like a normal map. I think the Supreme Court did a pretty good job.
I say "bulls***!" This new map hurts Republicans. I don't care how fair or normal it looks.

We're at war here and Republicans need to understand exactly what that means. The ONLY reason the courts intervened here is because Republicans benefited. They will NOT do so in other states.

17 posted on 2/19/2018, 4:03:05 PM by Greetings_Puny_Humans (I mostly come out at night... mostly.)

Freepers are gonna draw a line!

quote:

To: SJSAMPLE
Left wing hacks decided this...are not going to win this. This is 100% wrong and we need to ensure this is pushed back.

96 posted on 2/19/2018, 6:54:10 PM by LOVETRUMP

Freepers use Hillary as a way to channel any general discontent into comforting, focused paranoia.

quote:

To: GrandJediMasterYoda
"They’re setting things up for their messiahs return in 2020: Hillary F. Clinton. I still say she is going to run, I would bet a fortune on that but I’m broke, but make no mistake - she feels it is her destiny. She is on a mission from Satan."
I agree she'll be a candidate again by 2020 but I think she is more likely to be a candidate for a liver transplant than a candidate for President.

I heard that she graduated from wine to hard liquor since her defeat at the hands of Trump in 2016. She is not in good health, she's prescribed multiple medications and the alcohol isn't helping. Or so I heard. (Source was a Clinton author who was interviewed on WOR. I don't recall the author's name but it will probably come to me as soon as I post this. He was touting his new book.)

98 posted on 2/19/2018, 7:02:29 PM by Sooth2222 (O'Rourke's Circumcision Precept: You can take 10 percent off the top of anything.)

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

He hasn't plead the Fifth, hasn't even mentioned it.

It looks like he's just going to not comply and dare Mueller to come after him without any real framework for why Mueller can't go after him other than that he 'just won't.'

It is odd behavior.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

efb

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

As upstart Ocasio-Cortez hits campaign trail with Bernie Sanders, high profile spurs fears of Dem rift

quote:

To: McGruff
Ok, cute biytch and wacky old man, let’s see you go to a socialist country and live NOT as a member of the ruling elite, but as one of the ordinary people.

You know damned well you would not be able to. In fact, you really don’t believe in socialism at all, but you know that millions of ignorant people can be fooled into thinking that you will give them something free, and they will vote for you.

By promising to take Whitey’s money, you can get non-productive parasites to vote for you and put you in power, where you will be living in luxury, with all your needs taken care of, even after your socialist society crumbles and all but the ruling elite are eating cockroaches rather than starve.

3 posted on 7/20/2018, 8:38:47 AM by I want the USA back (Liberalism, like insanity, is the denial of reality.)

quote:

To: I want the USA back
Ok, cute biytch and wacky old man
She ain't all that cute -- she got therm CRAAZY eyes.
[pic]
4 posted on 7/20/2018, 8:44:55 AM by freedumb2003 ("please pass the winnamins" (/Principled on 6/27/2018))

quote:

Are people really going to vote against prosperity?

I have seen psychological experiments where people have the option to use their time and resources to become wealthy or they can use them to harm others, and most people would rather take others down than build themselves up

5 posted on 7/20/2018, 8:49:32 AM by dsrtsage (For Leftists, World History starts every day at breakfast)

quote:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is hitting the national campaign trail this week with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders to stump for other left-wing candidates, even as the upstart 28-year-old democratic socialist's rising profile continues to rankle top Democrats.
Drink the Socialism fruit juice; it gives you them crazy eyes!

10 posted on 7/20/2018, 8:58:44 AM by COBOL2Java (Marxism: Wonderful theory, wrong species)

quote:

To: Cheerio
Boy if she isn’t a Walking Triggered.

30 posted on 7/20/2018, 10:30:17 AM by McGruff (We want very much to have a strong Russia - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton)

quote:

To: Buckeye McFrog
Good news. Not ALL millianels are like her. It is a divided generation.

32 posted on 7/20/2018, 11:10:22 AM by Biggirl ("One Lord, one faith, one baptism" - Ephesians 4:5)

quote:

To: Honcho
God, I hope she wins. She will be the gift that will never stop giving.
Yep! Call me a fan!

She's going to split the Democratic party in two.

The threads about her over at DU are illuminating. She isn't targeting Republicans. She's targeting plantation Democrats and not everyone is happy about it.

She will win, she's young, and she's a threat to the entrenched establishment. Expect the party elders are scrounging hard and deep for some dirt on her.

40 posted on 7/20/2018, 3:34:27 PM by Drew68

quote:

Didn’t the FBI used to arrest Communists?

Color me confused.

Can’t Trump direct the FBI to arrest Communists anymore?

45 posted on 7/20/2018, 8:16:11 PM by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES-GOD WITH US)

quote:

To: Rome2000
Sanders was old commie, this idiot is new commie, and WILL DEFINE THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY in 2020.
Yep. Leading the way, Ocasio-Cortez will mold the Democratic party into one primarily defined by Latino Socialism. The old plantation Congressional Black Caucus members are going to wake up one morning to discover all those new Latino voters they imported want their own representatives. You've already got Alcee Hastings nervously imploring Ocasio to "Stay in her lane!"

It's going to be awesome watching the Democratic party splinter!

52 posted on 7/20/2018, 8:51:32 PM by Drew68

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

From Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment to Playboy Model

quote:

To: LesbianThespianGymnasticMidget
you are going to Hell.

Tell me, in what lame brained theology is thinking that Trump is a philanderer who is willing to pay hush money to his extra marital conquests a damnable offence?

253 posted on 07/20/2018 1:07:35 PM PDT by Poison Pill
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 250 | View Replies ]
To: Poison Pill
The church of MAGA.

You are either one of those insufferable holier than thou people or a troll. Either way I am done feeding you.

254 posted on 07/20/2018 1:18:23 PM PDT by LesbianThespianGymnasticMidget (TRUMP TRAIN !!! Get the hell out of the way if you are not on yet because we don't stop for idiots)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WaPo Conservative: I Miss Obama And Would Take Him Back In A Nanosecond

quote:

To: antidemoncrat
The author is not Matt Vespa, it’s Max Boot.

The fact that he is referred to as a “conservative” instead of the Trotskyist globalist wormtongue (i.e., neocon) that he is speaks volumes about where we have been since 9/11.

5 posted on 7/22/2018, 1:28:55 PM by Jim Noble (p)

quote:

Let me Guess? Max is a human being? am I right-am I right?

59 posted on 7/22/2018, 1:50:24 PM by heights

quote:

They love the Kenyanesian Usurper and wish he’d done amnesty first so they could have him as El Presidente For Life

7 posted on 7/22/2018, 1:29:25 PM by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here of Citizen Parents__Know Islam, No Peace - No Islam, Know Peace)

quote:

To: immadashell
"The Kenyan's presidency"
This never took place. A usurpation is not a presidency. The media saying he was president does not make it so. The Constitution tells us he was a usurper based upon the requirements of the Twentieth Amendment, Section Three, and Article Two, Section Two. Obama was never and could not legally ever have been a president and should not be mentioned in that way. From now on, it's Obama and usurper or usurpation.

54 posted on 7/22/2018, 1:46:10 PM by Uncle Sham

quote:

To: Lurkinanloomin
McCain and Romney were willing Designated Losers. Those weren’t elections, they were elaborately staged plays.

W was a designated loser. Gore/Lieberman was supposed to be a sure winner. Until Hillary, the Clintons had never even reached 50% of the popular vote.

Obama wasn't supposed to win against McCain, he was supposed to lose, giving Democrats 4 years of race riots to pump up their numbers in the house and gain them two more senate seats before 'an injustice was righted'

Romney was a designated loser; get just enough support to win the nomination, then take the fall (without too much damage so he could come back and win the next go around.) Only he loved government mandates at a Republican debate and PelosiCare was an abysmal failure.

Time and time again, the people have somehow seen through a whole lot of horrible situations and taken the path of least damage to our nation (or in the case of Trump, just said screw it, America first this time.)

44 posted on 7/22/2018, 1:43:29 PM by kingu (Everything starts with slashing the size and scope of the federal government.)

quote:

Reason and morality?!

Are you KIDDING ME?!

You’re seeing the breakdown of how bad intelligentsia is in this country. Like pop-culture science articles these idiots reading a bunch of books then spewing policy with no backing to reality are a real and present danger to this country.

That he doesn’t understand Trump’s rhetoric vs real world results is amazing to me. Talking smack IS a rational and reasoned negotiating tactic. Obama did it to Americans and our allies - he did NOT do it to our enemies.

34 posted on 7/22/2018, 1:38:58 PM by Skywise

quote:

How many police were ambushed and shot or killed under obama?
How many white people had the knockout ‘game’ done to them under obama?
How many of those people DIED?

Now what are those numbers under Trump?

18 posted on 7/22/2018, 1:32:34 PM by Right Wing Assault ('Kill'-google,TWITR,FACEBK,WaPo,Hollywd,CNN,NFL,BLM,CAIR,Antifa,SPLC,ESPN,NPR,NBA)