Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013

quote:

Oh great, another one of those milquetoast "every other Thursday" Satanists. :rolleyes:

Meh, for us its just a Christmas and Easter thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013

Alter Ego posted:

Wait, did dalereed seriously die?

No, dalereed hilariously died.

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013

Joshmo posted:

This is too smart, I can't even figure it out.

Morse code translation: "Sigh, reporters"

Kristinn Taylor is one of the dickiest dick-wads from FR.

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013
F.R. back up. John finally sobered up enough to push the on/off button.

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013
FYI ... savagesusie is back.

I suspect her family let her out of the nuthouse for the Thanksgiving weekend, and she got access to a computer somehow.

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013

Mustached Demon posted:

Chad's a pretty douchey name too.

The residents of N'Djamena beg to differ.

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

In "they eventually killed him", can one assume the "they" is bonded Kentucky bourbon?

bonded Kentucky bourbon? No, more like bottom shelf gin.

As to the "Vanity from the Man himself" ... there's been a few vanities from JimRob today.

That's how you can tell the grift-a-thon is really lagging, JimRob starts posting vanities to gin up some donations.

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

I'd genuinely like to hear what happened in full detail rather than just 'the Mexicans stole it'...

I'm going to guess it was more likely the "Nigerian Prince" e-mail scam.

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013
Free Republic has been down all morning.

Coincidentally, freepathon donations are lagging.

Pay up, you freeploaders !!!

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013
Some ugly Ann Archy anti-semitism there ! Time was that poo poo would have been roundly condemned / deleted on FR.

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013
Couldn't help but notice a new freeper already skirting some racist and anti-semitic fences on FR. Just FYI as one who might provide future entertainment ...

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/by:whitelivesmatter/index?tab=comments;brevity=full;options=no-change

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013
Georgetown, SC - 19-year old White girl and her Step-Dad are shot dead by a Black Man after a minor fender bender

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3877966/posts

The Free Republic poster actually has the username "White Lives Matter".

This is the worst I've seen so far ... 54 replies so far, and ALL but maybe 5 or 6 are openly racist.

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013
"Does anyone remember how Vietnam vets were treated by almost all democrats during and after the war?"

JimRob himself chimes in with a "what-about-ism" thread to deflect from Trump's nincompoopery, which is pretty much being accepted as true across the political spectrum.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3881297/posts

I went through the whole thread ... lots of stdh.txt posts.

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013

myron cope posted:

How sad does your life have to be to actually believe this

They bend over backwards to make excuses for Lord Trump.

And bending over backwards isn't easy for fat old freepers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013

Xiahou Dun posted:

I honestly can't tell if it's funnier if they're anti-polishing the bishop or eating pecans or somehow both. Any combo is loving hilarious.

Point of order ... the correct phraseology is "beating the bishop", as compared to "polishing the apple" or "choking the chicken"