Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

quote:

To: LibertyWoman
Defund the army because an insane standing army is just plain dangerous. We still need a navy though...

7 posted on 5/14/2021, 10:46:28 AM by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
the most heterosexual branch of the army, the Navy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

any day now

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Bowser is Jack Black

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I'm not really paying attention but I'm going to assume the stuff I'm skimming proves Trump won

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

When does Kyle supporting BLM hit the Freep

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

pseudanonymous posted:

I'm sure according to them everything to the left of Fox News is Antifa tv.
Fox is also for liberals now

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Is Jeopardy a daily thing? How many games does a 40 day streak represent?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

It's always unreal seeing right wingers praising Carlin

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Musk is reaching unprecedented levels of "I'm not mad" right now, leave it to FREEP to fall for it

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

The black cops are going to get hung out to dry. Conservatives will cut their tail and use the cops skin color to "prove" there's no racism problem, then talk over anyone who tries to talk about institutional racism. They've already started.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Weird how freepers are the silent majority but 75% of freepers to ever have posted on the site seem to have been liberal plants who want a different racist conservative in office than the majority

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

White people are naturally racist, says the liberal in my head

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Mantis42 posted:

maybe they'd like her more if they knew she flew the confederate flag above the state capital and unleashed the cops on the gay community
but she has a D next to her name so she's a commie

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Covid-19(84)

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

"Everyone had abortions and feel too guilty to vote against abortions now"

Don't mind me, just thinking about those stories of anti-abortion activists and their families getting abortions

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

All the real freepers died years ago, everyone still there are SA posters looking to make the next title of this thread

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

VitalSigns posted:

Even if the guy she was whacking off was a plant, how would that change anything.
if anything you'd think they'd be mad at her for reaching across the aisle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Pretty much everything i've ever heard about a tesla car is "we haven't done it this way in 50 years/ever and it turns out there's a good reason for that" so I wouldn't really be surprised to find out it gave you turbo cancer