Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

RagnarokAngel posted:

Aren't all bombings intentional? I mean you don't carry a bomb and set it on accident like whoopsie doodle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIPZROBiNik

Neo_Crimson posted:

We need an :arzy: emoticon, like, yesterday.

That's what this one is for: :derp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

Does Freep have a thread in which they discuss new polls? Or have they given up on that now that Hillary is back to leading with a safe margin?

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

The Haitian posted:

Pence won by lying his rear end off, but he still won. Unless Trump has two more meltdowns in each of the next debates, we're hosed on Election Day and Freepers will be gloating.

Is this what happens when you stare too long into the abyss?

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

McGlockenshire posted:

From 90 DAYS posted by Lazamataz

To be replaced by crooked Hillary. :getin:

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

Well, by all accounts, Trump is incredibly impressionable. So just find some celebrity he admires, get them to meet him and proclaim how great he is, then have them convince him of the important work the EPA is doing. Maybe it'll help.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

Lord Hydronium posted:

Boy, there's a story behind that sig.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

That makes we wonder, how does the US view the Romani? Assuming the average American has an opinion on them at all.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

waydownLo posted:

Searching for “American perception of the Romani” returned this study from last year which looks pretty grim.

https://cdn1.sph.harvard.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/2464/2020/11/Romani-realities-report-final-11.30.2020.pdf

Yeah, that does sound dire. I guess centuries of racist stereotypes don't suddenly disappear when you emigrate to a new world.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

The Lyin' King
B-Rock the Islamic Shock (though I think they stole that one from Obama himself)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

Twelve by Pies posted:

If they're wearing a hat, listening to the radio, or watching the Muppets, they are targets of dalereed's hatred.

Still the best post Freep has ever produced.

quote:

dalereed to C19fan
I was installing a new entrance canopy on a hotel and this bearded hippie creep came up and asked where he could find the Muppet's and I had no idea what a Muppet was and just asked him”what's a Muppet,a hair lipped puppet”.
Found out later he was the inventor of Muppet's, I still don't know what a muppet is.