Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clunk Tap It
May 1, 2014

jojoinnit posted:

"Why won't you condemn the killers?" He asked of the community as it condemned the killer.

They're obviously practicing some deep taquiera - :taco:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clunk Tap It
May 1, 2014

quote:

Posted on 9/29/2016, 4:45:27 PM by Jim Robinson

Received a message from his wife that Dale Reed has passed away. Dale was a long-term conservative activist and a FReeper since nearly the beginning of Free Republic. He was one of the founding members of our Southern California Chapter. Dale and his wife and several members from Southern California were present at the 1998 picnic and meeting in Fresno where our activism efforts through chapters were basically born.

Dale was a good man, a patriot and great supporter of FR and our conservative activism efforts and will be greatly missed.

Prayers for his wife and family.

May his soul rest in peace.

God bless.

To: Jim Robinson

I knew him personally. Not at all the gruff person he portrayed but a big old Teddy Bear at heart. God bless his wife and family.

15 posted on 9/29/2016, 4:50:12 PM by Graybeard58 (Bill and Hillary Clinton are the penicillin-resistant syphilis of our political system.)

To: Jim Robinson
Thank you for letting us know.

I had noticed that he had not been around for a while.
16 posted on 9/29/2016, 4:50:53 PM by Harmless Teddy Bear (Not a Romantic, not a hero worshiper and stop trying to tug my heartstrings. It tickles!)

I never knew the song Teddy Bears' Picnic was actually about far-right political activism!

Clunk Tap It
May 1, 2014

McGlockenshire posted:

quote:

Well, once you’re publically assisting Merkel in Genocide, what’s a little censorship?

3 posted on 12/15/2016, 10:30:41 AM by The Toll
Anyone have any idea about what the genocide thing is on about?

I'm guessing that since Merkel once to let Syrian refugees in, she obviously has no motives besides inviting in terrorists to slaughter and outbreed the white natives.

Clunk Tap It
May 1, 2014

MANime in the sheets posted:

What is this one getting at? I don't know that I've ever seen abortion, fracking, and Israel lumped together as an issue before, and fracking even seems to be one of those issues that breaks partisan barriers.

It's about Catholics and Francis - why's the Pope talking about the environment and Palestinians instead of abortion, the worst thing ever?

Clunk Tap It
May 1, 2014

Cleretic posted:

So... what are they actually talking about? What's happening in the real world and not their freakish funhouse mirror version? I can usually tell, but I wouldn't even be able to make a confident guess here.

Followed a few links - teenagers are consenting to hormone therapy and the Canadian government says that one child doesn't need their parents' permission.