Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow

Shaddak posted:

Well, you see, pirates are the ultimate expression of the AnCap philosophy, therefore.....
:umberto:

I refuse to believe that anyone posting on freep is into One Piece. Something so wholesome just does not need their influence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow
I'll ignore the racism for the time being, and wonder for a moment how and why the demonkkkraps decided the best way to deliver their parting shot at Mitch McConnell was to hack his sister-in-law's car. Hillary would never do such a goofy murder.

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow
Ok this poo poo pisses me off. I did one of those voluntourism church trips to Haiti in high school. Not proud of that method of travel in hindsight, but getting to actually visit Haiti was a blessing. Everyone was extremely kind and happy to share Haitian culture, food, everything with dumb white kids. Not so much the frothing, terrifying barbarians the right wing wants people to be. If anything Haiti is what the USA should aspire to loving be.

Political problems in Haiti also, well, let me just gesture wildly in the direction of the USA and France for where all that poo poo came from.

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow
“It will be like Germany and the Brown shirts. Most people will buckle and demand the government to do something. The government, when America “temporarily” gives up its Constitutional rights for safety, will then send in the black shirts.”

Yeah, and which sort of people in Nazi Germany do you think you would be? I suspect you’re wrong.

Dork nitpick Brownshirts were Nazi, Blackshirts were Mussolini, they weren’t increasing levels of SS, just saying.

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow
Suggests deploying the Foreign Legion to Ukraine, has certified Big As gently caress Very Powerful Hands, Monsieur le President continues defy expectations.

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow

Nidhg00670000 posted:

Isn't... isn't Schumer jewish?

Yeah good luck explaining what being Jewish actually means to these people. It's supposed to be just Weird Christian and Turbo Extra Zionist.

My grandparents left Egypt in the '50s because of you know, the whole thing happening at that time. It is very fun explaining that it has nothing to do with the Bible and Israel is bad. And honestly, nobody in Egypt gives a poo poo I'm Jewish when I visit, lots of people here do.

And I mean I am an observant Jew. I wear a Star of David necklace almost all the time. Never been harassed for it Demon Muslim Moon God Hell Nation Egypt. Regularly harassed for it in Texas.

soviet elsa fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Mar 15, 2024

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow
"Biden: 'Jew, don’t send your evil minions into Rafah. They will only slaughter more innocent Palestinians women and children!'"

This, but unironically, would be a pretty cool thing for a US President to say. Why are the right-wing fantasy Democrats always so loving cool? I hear Imaginary Joe's Obamanite handlers said infinite dollars to me personally, free Palestine, and gay luxury communism forever. He has my vote.

soviet elsa fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Mar 19, 2024

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow
I’m with Freep, we should have a UBI

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow
Freep: I haven’t felt bad about racism since that day?

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow
I feel a perverse pleasure as a pinko queer commie that the absolute milquetoast Obama is giving these people strokes nearly a decade since he held office. Best thing about his presidency.

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow
“Have you ever seen a large pack of wild dogs of every type and breed charging down a hill in a pasture five hundred yards away? It is quite a chilling thing to see. You wouldn't anthropomorphize lesser creatures so much if you had seen that.”

30-50 feral dogs

I really want to see this raging pack of unstoppable corgis, french bulldogs, dachsunds, etc charging down to the chicken coop if I’m being honest.

soviet elsa fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Apr 29, 2024

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow
Being a practicing Jew, it drives me bonkers when these sorts talk about “Judeo-Christian” anything. We have far more in common with Muslims in terms of actual practice.

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow
Even by the standards of these people, there is some incredible cognitive dissonance going on if your main Stormy Daniels refutation is that Donald Trump would never seek out prostitutes. Dude is far more likely to brag about he buys only the most expensive sex on the planet, but he’s so good they refund him.

How the gently caress has the evangelical right embraced this guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow
I am 62 years old, bravely volunteering to let an 18-year-old conscript get lifelong ptsd from participating in a genocide! Kiss my feet!