Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Along that vein, how did the OP manage to forget max_americana, who claims to be a Hollywood exec and the only person responsible for the Marvel Cinematic Universe being such a hit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

InfoWars Poll HERE

That's what got me.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

kik2dagroin posted:

:lol: It seems that the anti-Q freepers are really rubbing it in.

For the next portion of my data mining project I'm taking a look at what URL's are sparking discussion on the site. I can't say I am surprised by the initial data:

Normalizing by domain names you can see the top 25. Some heavy weighting towards noted racist website Breitbart!

Top 25 posters:

Hopefully I didn't screw up anything in the jupyter notebook. Should be fun to see how it all shakes out as I get more data.

This is a fun overview for those of us coming back to this thread after a four-year absence from it. Weird how many names I still recognize.

Whatever happened to SavageSusie? Did she finally get committed to an institution?