Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

lunatic Freeper posted:

To: Strac6; GOPsterinMA

Waterboard him until he gives up everything he has ever known.

Then Flay him alive and send his Skin back to ISIS as a Warning that this poo poo needs to stop!

7 posted on 09/20/2016 6:11:28 AM PDT by KC_Lion (Never Killary!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

I love how he thinks this would do anything other than a) simply embolden ISIS and b) serve as confirmation for everything they have said--that Americans are butchers who hate Muslims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Icon Of Sin posted:

This didn't get enough love in the USPOL thread.

For one wild moment there, I thought the guy on the left was John Kerry and I was like :psyduck:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
There isn't an :ironicat: large enough for that last one.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Wait, did dalereed seriously die?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Wow, end of an era. I guess that which is dead actually CAN die.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Icon Of Sin posted:

Found in the USPol thread:

:qq:

Someone needs to sit this guy down and explain what Occam's Razor is.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

DarklyDreaming posted:

Ok bringing Juanita Broderick to the second debate at least made sense as a talking point, but seriously what the gently caress is this going to accomplish?:psyduck:

Trump is pissed that Obama told him to stop whining like a little bitch.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

He looks Muslim! Taqiyya! Also, false flag! :byodood:

Did I do it right?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

They fear becoming a minority because they're afraid that if they do, they'll get treated like they were treating minorities.

Exactly. It is incomprehensible to them that perhaps after decades of being treated like trash by the white majority, that the collective minority bloc in this country might not do the same to them once the tables are turned.

This is what's at the heart of all of their fears.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

SocketWrench posted:

He pissed you psychos off to the point you elected human trash that is going to have the worst term since Grant

Don't malign Grant. He was a genuinely good man who trusted the wrong people, and his first term was actually above average for that era of Presidents.

Trump's first term will end up more like Franklin Pierce.

Gorilla Salad posted:

Also, corrupt public servants should be fed to woodchippers. So there's that.

If we did this we'd have a "Designated Survivor" type scenario where all but a few government officials haven't been mulched and we need to start from scratch.

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Nov 17, 2016

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

McGlockenshire posted:

An insightful post from a 1999 freeper.

This is shockingly insightful. How has this guy not been banned?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Agreed. Didn't help that a lot of the early histories of his presidency, and the war itself for that matter, were written by Southerners who ~*for some odd reason*~ didn't seem that objective in their treatments.

I'll never forget hearing it called "The War of Northern Aggression" when I went down South for the first time. You shot first, dicknoses.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Jesus Christ why on earth do they think that bills all need to be one page :psyduck:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Captain_Maclaine posted:

They're idiots who feel threatened by anything more complicated or nuanced than a Denny's menu.

I don't know, man--have you ever tried to get substitutions on a Moon Over My Hammy?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
I just...it hurts my brain. Do these people read books? Do they get mad because the author doesn't add the Cliffs Notes version at the front so they don't have to read all those LONG, BORING pages?

Do they also demand that their food be pre-chewed for them at restaurants too because they don't wanna waste those precious calories?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
No, I want a completely addled Trump stubbornly running for reelection in 2020, against a candidate not named Hillary Clinton and with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz attached to a rocket that's speeding toward the sun.

If 2020's candidate is engaging, charismatic, and articulate? Even better.

However, I could see him resigning the office in a "gently caress you" kind of huff because he's decided he doesn't want it anymore. Trump wanted to be President the same way you or I might want a cold beer.

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Nov 17, 2016

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Normally, I'd say that I can't wait for the day when Freep realizes they've been had and Donald Trump isn't actually a Machiavellian genius, but they're so loving stupid they would never admit it.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Maybe in Israel drinking gravy with your meals is less frowned upon.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

The reaction will be half "Ha! 11th dimensional chess! Lull 'em into a false sense of security!" and the other half will be "BETRAYAL! TREACHERY! GET THE GUNS BUT KEEP THE POWDER DRY! :freep:"

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Georgia Peach posted:

Edit: Yeah, it's how Trump is going to trick Obama into not giving her a pardon and then bring the hammer down after he's out.

This is exactly how they will react and I can't believe I didn't see it sooner.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

So the Donald is noting that he will keep an open mind on this whole climate business. Turns out freep is not thrilled about this idea either.

Ahahahaha holy poo poo. You know, if he wasn't appointing people like Jeff Sessions and Steve Bannon to top spots in the Administration, I'd think that Trump had pulled off the greatest con job in the history of politics.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Hasn't like every major business except maybe Chick-Fil-A and Hobby Lobby done very public "embrace diversity" stuff? They lost this battle.

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Nov 30, 2016

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

SocketWrench posted:

Holiday season the main theme seems to be "peace on earth, good will towards man"
Freeps opinion? gently caress that poo poo and gently caress you too

These are the types that would be busy mailing out white feathers and bitching about troops starting cease fires during the holiday back in WWI

I'm also fairly sure this never happened.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

SocketWrench posted:

Jesus gently caress! Jim crow v2.0
Seriously, gently caress your rights as a citizen. For being the fuckers always screaming "are freedums" they sure like the idea of restricting everyone elses

They also fail to realize that half those requirements would end up disenfranchising them. None of those dumb fucks could pass a civics test.

And :lol: at the loving idea that if you're receiving public assistance you don't get to vote. Congratulations, you morons, you just disenfranchised a massive portion of the South. Good luck ever getting another Trump.

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jan 17, 2017

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

mints posted:

Have they commented at all on Trump's immediate plans to take it easy for the weekend and just enjoy the pomp and ceremony and easing into work next week?

We've come a long way from Harry Truman taking the oath of office and being informed of the existence of the atom bomb an hour later. :eng99:

Can't wait to see the mental gymnastics Freep uses to claim that Trump works harder than Obama did.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
This is unbelievable. If Obama had decided to take the weekend off after he was sworn in they'd have been baying for his blood. They are just absolutely 100% immune to any thoughts of hypocrisy or double standards.

And that guy who says he was active in the civil rights movement was either the "RACE MIXING IS COMMUNISM" guy, one of the people who killed James Chaney and his friends, or a loving liar.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Duke Igthorn posted:

I wonder how many "purge" lists this guy just put himself on.

I really, REALLY hope Trump doesn't actually decide to shoot someone in the middle of the street to test his theory. I want a tiny shred of hope left in my heart.

Trump was just standing his ground. GO DONALD! HAVE A BLAST!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

C. Everett Koop posted:

You know what Obama's gonna do on Friday?

He's gonna bid the White House staff goodbye, go to the Inauguration, fly to Palm Beach or wherever he's going, have the biggest stiffest drink possible, apologize to his wife for the past ten years, and go to sleep for a month. Maybe watch some basketball if there's a game on tomorrow night.

He's probably going to Chicago, cause they just bought a huge house there, but yeah. While Freep is dancing on his grave, he isn't going to give them a second thought--and that is what infuriates them the most.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

Also wasn't there supposed to be an insidious attempt by lieberals to assassinate Trump and install Hillary as dictator?

Well you see, it was only the efforts of the US military which is all secretly on Trump's side that stopped the gaystapo and *crashes to floor, twitching and foaming at the mouth*

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

McGlockenshire posted:

I went searching for a thing to post from this morning and found nothing actually worth posting.

Senior officials resigning in a group from the State Department? Normal response: oh gently caress. Freep response: good.

Trump administration to release a weekly list of crimes performed by illegals? Normal response: this is a well known tactic to drive hatred towards a minority group. This is literally a Nazi tactic. Freep response: good.

Trump's interview on ABC? Normal response: ... does he have Alzheimer's? Freep response: oh my god he's so dreamy

Sanctuary city executive order? Normal response: Look, you have to understand the dynamics of crime reporting in migrant communities, if we criminalize people that come forward we're going to end up with less effective law enforcement. Freep response: good

Every single thing that comes up is just praise and more praise for Trump without any sort of consideration or commentary. No, I don't mean there's no dissent, we already knew that. I mean that nobody at all is demonstrating that they've thought any of this through at all.

The more shocking thing to me is that you thought they would ever think through it. They do not care about being hypocrites, they do not care about the impossible leaps of logic they have to take to support what he's doing, and they do not care to look beyond "it hurts browns, therefore it's good". For Freep, the world is a giant zero-sum game, and everything they support must hurt someone else in some way, otherwise it is bad. They are horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE, mindless, soulless shells of human beings, and if there's any justice in this world they will all die cold and alone, forsaken by those they loved.

I think I need to stay away from this thread for a while.

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jan 26, 2017

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

It's the honey moon phase. If their own benifits get cut we might see a hang over

They'll just claim it was all the nasty liberals. Also it'll be Obama's fault, even though he's probably sitting on his couch drinking a beer and watching basketball.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

"Use them for a pump-and-dump. Just sleep with them and never treat them like people."

5 MINUTES LATER

"The gays are promiscuous and have all sorts of degenerate no-strings-attached sex, which is why we should put them all in camps!"

If that guy has ever had any sex that wasn't bought-and-paid for, I'm Michael loving Jordan.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

This is something that the guys on Impractical Jokers would force each other to do in a challenge, not something you should do every day for your entire life. Jesus Christ, this guy will be dead by 40.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

HappyHippo posted:

It warms my heart to know that even though they won the election, freepers are just as angry and terrified as ever.

Their cold, black hearts don't allow any other emotions.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

I want to know what part of the brain has to be damaged--and to what degree it must be damaged--to understand how anyone could look at Donald Trump's performance yesterday and think this.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

The problem is that this assumes that Trump's normal way of speaking is ordinary, when in fact he always talks like he's making GBS threads his pants.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
I like how the only time Freep attempts to employ nuance is in a discussion of kiddy loving.

"Well, you see, they're sexually mature, so it's not pedophilia!"

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
I'd be surprised if he wasn't experiencing cabin fever. Harry Truman once said that the White House was the finest, most lavish prison in the world.

It's happened to every man who's been in it, and Trump is, unfortunately for him, no different.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Keeshhound posted:

I think most of them managed to last more than a month, though.

True, but he's an orange, mentally ill manbaby, so it makes sense that his inability to focus for more than 60 seconds would lead to a much more accelerated timeline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Murkowski is an interesting case. She won without the aid of the party in Alaska and has, essentially, told them to go suck it on a lot of issues.

She's like Collins--so close.