Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It would have been cancelled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
OK

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
drink my piss, george!!!!! suck my boner jerry

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
jerry's comedy act would revolve around krusty meme

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Kramer bursts in: "I"m geh Jerry!"

Jerry: "Why do they call it geh. It's not like you are happy when you get your head bashed in."

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
elaine isnt even a character because gbs hates women

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
dgsw fills in as the fourth member of the gang and proves to be an even bigger wildcard than kramer which creates a lot of tension

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Elaine: "He wants to watch me gently caress another man"

Jerry: "he wants to watch?"

Elaine: "He wants" takes off glasses, breathes on them, wipes them "to watch"

Kramer bursts in "So, are we gonna gently caress or what?"

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
They always eat at Doobie's dog house

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Last time I got committed at the hospital during intake they asked me if I had a nickname I preferred and for some reason the name Ben popped Into my head so I said "Ben" and then the nurse goes "ok Ben we'll get you all set up" and just kept callin me Ben and I wanted to explain it isn't my name and I didn't know why I said it but I was too embarrassed. So for the next month everyone, nurses, doctors, patients, social worker, all callin me Ben.

Eventually after a month they decide it's best for me to go to another spot for a month. I figure there I'll be able to go back to using my real name, but I get there and everyones calling me Ben already. My wristband says Ben, paperwork says Ben, they introduce me as Ben, once again another month of being Ben.

Finally it's time for me to move on. There's a nice fancy place for upscale crazies to live in safety and comfort in Manhattan, and they're gonna send me there. It's a lovely place where I can live without scaring the poo poo out of everyone. And finally ill be able to lose this Ben name.

Nope

Whole staff is calling me Ben, my lil room name tag thing says Ben, I'm introduced to everyone as Ben, when old people leave and new people come in, they are told my name is Ben.

It's gotten to the point where I forget my real first name. I meet a girl out at the hare Krishna building, I forget and tell her my name is Ben. When my old friends see me they call my name and I don't even notice. Not unless they call me Ben. It's been like a year of this.

That's the most Seinfeld thing that ever happened to me. I could see that goofball Costanza doin something totes ridick like that :kiddo:

so long story short, I'm the gbs george you shitnerds

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Gabagool!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
both of these threads are so dumb i would have to check the times to know which one is the original tard thread and which one is the spinoff tard thread

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

But I don't want to be a shitposter!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Kramer lurks in Jerry's thread for hours, unaware that it's been gassed.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
If Kramer popped in I would post the get out frog.

Oh also I'd register a gimmick account as SCHINDLER FROM OZ and then every time Jerry posted I'd just post, "I don't like you."

Newman and George both already have accounts here.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

gary oldmans diary posted:

both of these threads are so dumb i would have to check the times to know which one is the original tard thread and which one is the spinoff tard thread

Both? You should probably look a little bit more.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Jerry's ending comedy monologue- "You ever notice how loving stupid movies are? I mean really, who are these loving brainless women and fats who watch this poo poo! And what's the deal with androids? What do you just want to walk around telling everybody 'oh hey! guess what, im a poor!'"

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
iyd be called enfield

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
on second thought itd be called the retarded show for dumbasses

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Enfield posted:

iyd be called enfield

Einfeld

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

itd be called costanza

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Jerry's nemesis is Nooner

Adbot