Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
Alright.

Let's talk Charactae Principia.

We got Commissioner Gordon.

He plays it straight. He wants to do the right thing. But in a House this republican, who's there to do the right thing to anyway?

We got Dr. Jonathan Crane, AKA Scarecrow.

"Not my diagnosis!" is his catchphrase. He's known for using fancy words to make D.A.s run for the hills. He is a footnote in TDK and he's a footnote in this election.

We got Alfred.

He's the old white man who doesn't play a direct part in anything. He's also always right at least 30 minutes before he's proven to be right. In the first movie he did things behind the scenes, such as saving Batman, driving Rachel home, knocking out a LOS thug, saving batman again, and making a lot of wisecracks. In the second movie he just mostly stood back in terror as everything crumbled around him. He doesn't like dank caves, much like a certain former presidential candidate doesn't like not living in a decent rustic house sometimes.

We got Lau.

He's the rich foreign dude that totally is not connected with the problems currently facing us.

We got...Maroni.

This establishment-motherfucker is best known for walking into slam-dunk retorts. And getting clowned by Biden. And other clowns.

We got...a f-r-r-r-reak.

The establishment was fighting a losing battle so they let him off his leash. Famous for believing that whatever is untrue only makes you...(and at this point he pulls off his mask that makes himself look 35 years old)....more truer.

Then you got these guys:

They're...ya know...like Rubio and all them.

Anyhow, I left out Rachel, Dent, and probably a few other minor characters that I can't remember.

But that's why these next few posts are blank.

They're for you, Sam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bye

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
this is good clickbait cosplay, I like it

it's very meta

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
so uh who exactly is hillary?

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

lorn Wayne posted:

Liam Neeson

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Bloomington posted:

Liam Neeson

ah ok i was thinking more harvey dent/two face, but that works too

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

lorn Wayne posted:

Joseph Gordon Levitt.

a DOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyy

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lorn Wayne posted:

heath ledger

e. nevermind I didn't actually read the op, it was a 'she dead joke' but you already claimed trump for ledger, gently caress if I know then

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i cant tell if this is a real attempt to take a funny facebook meme and put a half hour into it

or if he intentionally ruined the whole thing to bait batman fans into looking like nerds for getting mad

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
great post op i liked it a whole bunch

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

lorn Wayne posted:

We all want Hillary in harley cosplay. It's the last piece

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Hillary is Batman, because she operates entirely outside the law and works to maintain the status quo at all costs.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

extra stout posted:

i cant tell if this is a real attempt to take a funny facebook meme and put a half hour into it

or if he intentionally ruined the whole thing to bait batman fans into looking like nerds for getting mad

I'm not aware of any facebook meme. But I'm pretty sure "The presidential candidate is Heath Ledger's Joker" has been a thing every since Heath Ledger's Joker.

But I didn't ruin it. I put thought into this. And moved a lot of pictures to imgur to be safe.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

FaradayCage posted:

I'm not aware of any facebook meme. But I'm pretty sure "The presidential candidate is Heath Ledger's Joker" has been a thing every since Heath Ledger's Joker.

But I didn't ruin it. I put thought into this. And moved a lot of pictures to imgur to be safe.

there have been variations for months with bernie as our dark knight, hillary as two face and trump as the joker and it makes more sense than any of your insanity

at the same time, i salute you for an effort post in gbs: the land of guys pretending to have a stroke for 6 words being an accepted kind of thread

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

extra stout posted:

there have been variations for months with bernie as our dark knight, hillary as two face and trump as the joker and it makes more sense than any of your insanity

at the same time, i salute you for an effort post in gbs: the land of guys pretending to have a stroke for 6 words being an accepted kind of thread

"I do not fear Jee Bee Eath."

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Ork of Fiction posted:

Hillary is Batman, because she operates entirely outside the law and works to maintain the status quo at all costs.

Batman doesn't kill people

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ben Affleck Batman does.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i didnt read to OP

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
bernie sanders is more like bane. you can take quotes from either's speeches and i wouldnt know which was which.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Dark Knight was a movie and not an election though?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I rated this five because Bernie as Alfred and Ryan as Marconi made me laugh.

Who's bane? Someone who is intimidating but is actually just another pawn...the electoral college?

Oh right he's not in it. Hmm

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

FaradayCage posted:

Alright.

Let's talk Charactae Principia.

We got Commissioner Gordon.

He plays it straight. He wants to do the right thing. But in a House this republican, who's there to do the right thing to anyway?

We got Dr. Jonathan Crane, AKA Scarecrow.

"Not my diagnosis!" is his catchphrase. He's known for using fancy words to make D.A.s run for the hills. He is a footnote in TDK and he's a footnote in this election.

We got Alfred.

He's the old white man who doesn't play a direct part in anything. He's also always right at least 30 minutes before he's proven to be right. In the first movie he did things behind the scenes, such as saving Batman, driving Rachel home, knocking out a LOS thug, saving batman again, and making a lot of wisecracks. In the second movie he just mostly stood back in terror as everything crumbled around him. He doesn't like dank caves, much like a certain former presidential candidate doesn't like not living in a decent rustic house sometimes.

We got Lau.

He's the rich foreign dude that totally is not connected with the problems currently facing us.

We got...Maroni.

This establishment-motherfucker is best known for walking into slam-dunk retorts. And getting clowned by Biden. And other clowns.

We got...a f-r-r-r-reak.

The establishment was fighting a losing battle so they let him off his leash. Famous for believing that whatever is untrue only makes you...(and at this point he pulls off his mask that makes himself look 35 years old)....more truer.

Then you got these guys:

They're...ya know...like Rubio and all them.

Anyhow, I left out Rachel, Dent, and probably a few other minor characters that I can't remember.

But that's why these next few posts are blank.

They're for you, Sam.

But the democrats are the bad guys now. I don't understand. You are wrong. Get out of your poison narrative and open your eyes to the true world.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

big shags posted:

Batman doesn't kill people

Yeah he does. It just wouldn't be good for his image if you knew that

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I'm the guy in the HOCKEY PADS

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
This thread is basically a rip off of a giant pile of festering dogshit

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
So batman is hillary

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
ive never seen this movies
it looked scary

"can't sleep clowns will eat me"

Lol
remember that T-shirt?
Hot topic was sooo crazy
Almost as scary as dark night

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Kurtofan posted:

So batman is hillary

i have only seen a very old batman from a 60s but yes this sounds correct

I have seen her run around with a large bomb over her head

And i often imagine her being touched upon by catladies in thicc furs

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

publish this on buzzfeed for fun, profit, clicks, and people who would actually consider this to not be crap

BowreeBookstore
Oct 29, 2015
This was a poo poo film and if you thought it was great you are poo poo.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
some people just want to watch the world burn

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The batmobile fell out of Hillary's pussy/

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

BowreeBookstore posted:

This was a poo poo film and if you thought it was great you are poo poo.
the worst part about The Dark Knight is its legacy. ever since then, WB has made their subsequent superhero movies dark and gloomy. aquaman is going to be the same way, and it's going to bomb hard

the movie itself is pretty good but overrated, and Heath Ledger's performance overshadowed the fact that The Joker in that movie is just a 10th grade anarchist and not really the batman villain

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
this is frontpage material if u fleshed it out. but u didnt. you just left your rear end dribbles out and didnt even bother to clean it up

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

some people just want to watch the world burn

wow that's heavy poo poo, is this a mummy puffinz original quote™©®

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gatekeeper posted:

wow that's heavy poo poo, is this a mummy puffinz original quote™©®

i wish, i stole it from some movie

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

nigga crab pollock posted:

this is frontpage material if u fleshed it out. but u didnt. you just left your rear end dribbles out and didnt even bother to clean it up

I didn't want to look like a tryhard.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

FaradayCage posted:

I didn't want to look like a tryhard.

No, it's good this way, because w/ it half doen we can all contribute to the thread and really get it "cooking" as they say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
This. This is why I signed up for SA in 2005. Thank you, OP. Great stuff.

• Locked thread