Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i cant tell if this is a real attempt to take a funny facebook meme and put a half hour into it

or if he intentionally ruined the whole thing to bait batman fans into looking like nerds for getting mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

FaradayCage posted:

I'm not aware of any facebook meme. But I'm pretty sure "The presidential candidate is Heath Ledger's Joker" has been a thing every since Heath Ledger's Joker.

But I didn't ruin it. I put thought into this. And moved a lot of pictures to imgur to be safe.

there have been variations for months with bernie as our dark knight, hillary as two face and trump as the joker and it makes more sense than any of your insanity

at the same time, i salute you for an effort post in gbs: the land of guys pretending to have a stroke for 6 words being an accepted kind of thread

• Locked thread