Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

I'm skeptical there is any mail carrier who would allow you to mail live animals, much less angry bobcats.

i bleieve it was the ted bundy who killed jonbenet ramsey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

Theres so much intellectual dishonesty going on...

i have this list of fallacies i like to ultimately recite to myself once theyve left

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i watched the movie creed yessteray and, unbiased opinion alert, it was just ok

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ThaGrandCow posted:

I like turtles.

wwhy? leatherbacks make no sense to me. its the whole point of a shell that it isnt soft

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

Ithink im dying of poisons

the booze is before me yet i want to vomit.i fight the urge to vom and guz

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor J Off posted:

Did it have anything to do with the late 9ps era alternative christian rock band creed?

i think christanity is the most beautiful rleigion out of all of them. the paradox of the god man is inexhaustible. theyc ant do rock though. the lyrics are jabroni level poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Troposphere posted:

how do you get in on this i want free poo poo

the green river killer would go back and necrophate his bitches. but heres the thing. they interviewed ted bundy to see what his psychology was and bundy called him the River man, much better monicker imo (butim a chandler guy) and said wait on the bodies and hell be back. welll he didnt be back and it took t hem ages to catch him. hes like a bit retarded but he laid wasste to washington hey

• Locked thread