Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
I read this guys entire website when you were talking about it in either 14's thread or the chat thread. That dude knows how to run a business and I'm pretty jealous that you get to hang out with him.

edit: also tell him to put "Brakes: $230 per axle" on /services/prices. It says "per axle" on /services/brakes, but /services/prices links from the car-shaped dollar image on the front page. It could definitely be a source of confusion, and he seems the type to try to eliminate confusion entirely.

Adiabatic fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Sep 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

InitialDave posted:

gently caress internal hex as a wrenching configuration on anything in less than perfect conditions, though. Torx and XZN are much better.

Holy poo poo this.

OP if you ever have to encounter internal hex / allen bolts, use allen sockets NOT allen keys. If it's giving you trouble, put some valve lapping compound on the allen socket.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

My father has an adage that goes with this quite well:

Some say yes, some say no. Who cares, who's next.

• Locked thread