Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenner
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
World for War craft lore post incoming!

I quit playing WoW during Cataclysm because it was bad. Blizzard has a habit of retconning poo poo and generally being terrible writers. As such, things may have changed from what I know.

But AFAIK it goes like this: The planet of Azeroth existed and the Old Gods were on it. They got along and disagreed as all living things are wont to do. Each Old God made their own semi-intelligent bug people to serve them, pursue their agendas, and fight their enemies. The Silithid are/were the Old God C'thun's bug people. There, I just explained the Silithid.

A bunch more stuff happens but we'll get to it when we get to it.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Nov 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Remember that huge lore post I made? I talked to someone still playing the game and they told me what's going on with the current story and holy poo poo I'm so glad I quit.

Jenner

For a long time I really liked WoW. I'm still fond of it now but I just don't enjoy playing it anymore. :shrug:

Jenner

Ahundredbux posted:

rest in peace zul'gurub, you are but a 5-man dungeon now

ZG's real legacy is the Corrupted Blood mechanic and its ability to make every major city a ghost city.

Jenner
Are the Timbermaw in that passage to Winterspring still aggressive or is their reputation default to neutral now?

Loving the holiday spirit.

• Locked thread