Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I vote for feral

Thank you for helping me relive the nostalgia of half of my sophomore year after which I got grounded from WoW because I spent all winter break playing it instead of doing a huge project due the Tuesday after we got back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury

Lizard Wizard posted:

Neat. When was this?

The second half of 2007. I've tried picking it back up once or twice now that I'm an adult but it just doesn't have the same draw that it did back then

I Was The Fury

Lizard Wizard posted:

There's no way the name "treasure" isn't already taken

What about "tr(b)ea(r)sure"?

I Was The Fury

I remember brewfest. I was only like level 24 or so and I devoted enough time to get the full regalia as well as a pony keg that was usable like once an hour or so to provide infinite beer for ten minutes. Whenever someone in a dungeon run had to go afk I would break it all out and get drunk. Good times :)

E: basically just these clothes and a mini wooden cask of beer

• Locked thread