Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

feral Druid has my vote. best leveling experience overall plus has several shapeshifting forms for exploring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

joke_explainer posted:

wrath was the best expansion
:agreed:

Macnult

worgen were introduced as a playable race with the cataclysm expansion, also known as the worst expansion.

Macnult

I vote feral

Macnult

You "woke up" in Ironforge after a mead-induced pilgrimage. I vote you stay.

Macnult

Lizard Wizard posted:

No opinion re: professions?

skinning and leatherworking

Macnult

I change my vote to mining and jewelcrafting

Macnult

auctioneering is a great way to quit playing World of Warcraft

Macnult

the adventure continues!

Macnult

Moonglade used to be where you'd go to do quests for various shapeshifting forms. I think they just give them to you now

Macnult

I vote for duskwood too

Macnult

congrats on the irl ding lizwiz

Macnult

no world of warcraft leveling adventure is complete without a venture through the dreaded barrens. i vote southern barrens

Macnult

Lizard Wizard posted:

I've never touched PvP, but I cannot imagine that being an interesting update.

Don't get entangled by the trap that is WoW PvP, Lizwiz

Macnult

Lizard Wizard posted:

Can someone explain what the joke here is please and thank you.

battlegrounds have objectives (i.e. flags or capture points) and if you stand in the middle just to fight, which is what a lot of new people do in random battlegrounds on both sides, you're more likely to lose since you're not doing anything useful for your team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Lizard Wizard posted:

While you wait for the next update, look upon this video and know that I have truly mastered World of Warcraft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfWBVWSRo2w

lol

• Locked thread