Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

tarlibone posted:

To be fair, ever since the beginning of the show, the show has demonstrated an eclectic mix of technology from different decades. The cars many folks are driving around are boxy 1980s models, and lots of cops still use flip phones, especially in the first season. Computer screens are huge CRTs. But the supercops have what appears to be modern body armor, and I'm not sure, but I think I've seen a smartphone or two lurking around.

So, it's not surprising that serious photographers still use film that they develop themselves.

It was the same in the Animated Series. You had all the bat-tech but also telegrams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

By season 6 Gordon will just straight up have a sidekick called Robin and be driving around in the Gordon-Mobile while living with his Aunt Harriet who disapproves of his bastard son Damien. The Joker will be the Ambassador from Iran, Gordon will be on the outs with the JLA after they discovered he had contingency plans to take them all out, and an earthquake will have turned Gotham into a walled-off no man's land.

Meanwhile Bruce will just be turning 16 and have almost convinced Selina to let him get to second base.

And Bullock will be drunk and pissed off

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Colonial Air Force posted:

I work at a ski resort; Butch is here skiing today.

There better be a skiing contest ala the surfing contest between Batman and Joker.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

muscles like this! posted:

So, who wants to guess that nothing that is happening to Bruce is "really" happening? Everything is so off kilter I could see that they just have Bruce in a trance.

Its then revealed that Bruce was his middle name and his real name is Damian Bruce Wayne

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

What about Lee allowing one of batman's sidekicks to die to teach him a lesson?

• Locked thread