Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Burning_Monk posted:

He's good in the role for sure. Dude is getting lanky too. My SO pointed out he seems to grow two inches every episode.

He's actually taller than McKenzie, now, so they have to have to have McKenzie stand on boxes for their scenes together. Mazouz turns 16 next month, so he's going to undergo a ridiculous growth spurt by the time they start filming the next season (if they get one).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Is there a clip anywhere of said face-punching?

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Phylodox posted:

Oh, hey, this show still exists. Genuine surprise.

Fox isn't at all happy with the ratings, but it doesn't help when they put it on hiatus every two months.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Burning_Monk posted:

I feel like them making Enigma as "The Riddler" is a bit too early in the story.

I feel like they're pretty clearly setting themselves up for a time jump so they can go full Year One if they get another season.

• Locked thread