Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

muscles like this! posted:

Alexander Siddig has been cast and will appear this season as Ra's al Ghul

You mean no Matt Nable?!?!?!?!

For real though, Alexander Siddig is some slick casting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Rhyno posted:

I wonder which way he will pronounce it.
Rage a Ghoul

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Timby posted:

Fox isn't at all happy with the ratings, but it doesn't help when they put it on hiatus every two months.

"Here's 4 episodes.... goodbye for 6 months!"

shame too, the show is really enjoyable to me.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Open Source Idiom posted:

Also Fish's back. I think I'm the only one here excited, though.

You're not the only one. She set the bar for crazy on the show that everyone's been slowly one-upping.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Phylodox posted:

My problem has never been with her craziness, it's her inexplicable plot armour. She's weirdly Mary Sueish in that anyone who doesn't fear her or respect her or love her fears how much they love respecting her. The character, as written, isn't deserving of the reactions she elicits.

I can cop to that being a fair point from a writing perspective. Jada was just bringing a level of camp to the show that no one else was for far too long so she's earned some mileage with plot armor.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Phylodox posted:

You just gotta forget the whole "Batman prequel" thing. This show is doing what it wants, when it wants, how it wants. It's only gotten better so far, so I'm not complaining.

Yeah the no fucks given attitude helps the show a lot. I wouldn't be watching this still if it was basically Gotham: History by Comics

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I want Lee and Gordon to be friends again.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Burning_Monk posted:

More importantly, why would you be a cop there?

Hazard pay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
The station constantly being assaulted is one of the best running gags.

• Locked thread